What would you do with 4 hours?

I was going to heart this but then took it away!

2 Likes

LOL

It has just become my new favorite response to anything like what you asked.

3 Likes

So my BDF (best Disney friend) changed her plane ticket so she would be the first one there! She, very reasonably, said that we already have enough park time and would rather check out a resort. Our new plan is a more relaxing one to go to wilderness Lodge and have lunch at geyser point. She mentioned a secret train room there that I am excited to see. We will then go to the expo and on to Disney Springs for dinner.

4 Likes

Yeah, where is that room? I need to check it out next month. Love a relaxing lunch at Geyser.

1 Like

Yes that sounds great!

1 Like

I will let you know! We will be going on 1/5.

Itā€™s in the Boulder Ridge building if itā€™s the one Iā€™m thinking of. Just off the lobby

1 Like

I thought I looked all over the lobby. I just did not see it. I will be in CC for 3 nights in Feb but plan on hitting Geyser Point for lunch next month. My dad is a 96 year old toy train collector, so I would love to take some pictures to show him.

1 Like

Please do, I will be there about a week later.

2 Likes

Perfect, thank you. I was looking in the main building, no wonder I couldnā€™t find it. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

LOL I guess you missed that I said Boulder Ridge lobby in my initial reply to you :laughing:

Yup i just saw

1 Like

Didnā€™t know Boulder Ridge had a lobby. Canā€™t wait to check it out.

1 Like

Thank you! We canā€™t wait to check it out!

1 Like