What was the name of that song?

I’m trying to find out the name of a song I heard at DW in January in one of the theatres and it is killing me. Heard it in one of the sit down theaters as part of a medley. Its a group of people singing in harmony - not a soloist but cant remember the tune. I’ve checked youtube recordings of all the theater shows in all the parks and the only show that isnt available is the Pixar/Disney shorts so I think it was before, between or after the shorts because I have seen those on youtube as well. I’ve listened through 100s of the Disney songs available on youtube as well.
Can someone identify or audio record the program and send me a link?

Was it patriotic? Was it in the American Adventure?

No, the American Adventure was closed the week we were there.

Sorry, a bit too vague for me; “Some” song, in “some” theater with people singing in harmony…

1 Like

What park were you in as this will help. Also, could you tell us something about the sit down theater? Trust me, the more information you give us, the better we will be able to help you find out what song it was.

1 Like

Thank you for helping
Wish I could be more specific. I can say it was not the Laugh Floor, Turtle Talk, Lion King festival, Muppet Vision, Micky’s Philharmonic, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo, One Man’s dream, Voyage of the Little Mermaid as I have viewed the shows from these on line.

Also wasn’t Tiki Room or Country Bear Jamboree. Hall of Presidents had basically military and march like music and not Disney or Pixar like songs.
My recollection was that it was towards the end of the program.
I really should have made a recording or better mental note of the song.

Because it was in a medley, it was not one specific song. My best guess right now is that it was in the Pixar Shorts. If some is going to DW or a Floridian with an annual pass maybe could check that theater and better yet audio record the program from beginning to end - including the walking out of the theater music as my vague recollection was that it was probably at the end of the show.

Carousel of Progress? Real ear worm, that one.

2 Likes

That was my thought, too.

Unfortunately it wasnt this show. It wasnt a moving ride and the medley was not specifically related to what was happening on the screen.

Does the additional information in my posts help? My best guess is that it was in the Disney/ Pixar shorts because that theatre has not been recorded for Youtube. I presume because the shorts themselves belong to Pixar.

If, in fact, it was that show I’m afraid that I can be of little help as I have not seen it.

Thank you to all those trying to help. If there is an annual pass holder from Orlando that could record at least all the audio from the Disney Pixar theater, at least I could listen to the broadcast and determine if the medley was from that theater.

I keep checking back hoping we figured it out :slight_smile:

Have you tried finding a youtube of the pixar theater?

Ah, yes I did. No one has recorded the whole program. Only someone walking into the entrance.
The current Pixar shorts themselves (Get a Horse, Piper and Feast) are on Youtube individually which I reviewed but I think the medley was between or after the shorts.

1 Like

Pixar Movie Favorites arranged by Michael Brown?

Pixar Movie Magic arranged by Michael Brown - YouTube ?

Pixar Movie Magic arranged by Michael Brown?

Pixar Movie Favorites arranged by Michael Brown - YouTube ?

Thanks, these arrangements sound great! Wish I was back in my high school band ~0 years ago!
The medley I heard though had vocals in it.

I would be able to identify the song if I hear it again. Just the melody didnt stick in my memory. If there is an annual pass holder from Orlando that could record at least all the audio from the Disney Pixar theater, at least I could listen to the broadcast and determine if the medley was from that theater.