What to RD at MK?

It sounds like the TTC might be slower. Maybe 6:45am bus stop at BW? Someone in an earlier thread said they had found the BW bus was starting earlier than YC. Maybe the people at the resorts know and we can ask?

1 Like

When we were there a month ago, the TTC (i.e. MK parking) opened 45 minutes before park opening. They make you loop around if you’re too early, then line you up at the entry plaza/pay area until they start letting cars into the parking area. I assume they weren’t letting rideshare in earlier or in some other way. I assume the TTC is like other parks where there is a drop-off for ride-shares in an area near the day parkers.

Once out of your car you make your way to the tunnel under Seven Seas Drive (follow the crowd), then split to either the monorail (straight ahead-ish) or ferry (to the left).

Not complicated, but you won’t be way-way early if you do this…almost certainly not one of the earliest into the park…but who knows…it’s 2020 and YMMV.

1 Like

Thanks @RH_TtR. Good info.

@Cindy70 it looks like BW is a slightly shorter walk as well. Im thinking we will leave Swan at 6:15 to walk to BW to wait for bus. Hopefully starting December 6th (when hours change) we can get some good intel about when to arrive to get the first bus out.

Agreed!