I’m planning an LA/Anaheim trip in August 2019.
I’m traveling from Montreal (Canada) with my 10 yo daughter.
We’ll spend 4 days in Disneyland / DCA.
We’ll also spend 4 days in LA and I would like your opinion on my itinerary for my LA trip.
I will rent a car and I strongly consider an Airbnb appartment near Hollywood with a private parking.
Here is what I have planned so far:
Sunday (08/11) :
- Runyan Canyon Park (early in the morning, we are early birds and we’ll be on a 3 hours jet lag). It’s a short walk from hollywood right ?
- Getty Villa
- Spend the rest of the day in Malibu (maybe Paradise Cove Cafe ?)
Monday (08/12) :
- Walk of Fame
- LaBrea Tar Pits
- Original Farmers Market / Grove
- Spend late afternoon / early evening in Venice Beach
Tuesday (08/13) :
- Six Flags Magic Mountain & Hurricane Harbour (we already have our Six Flags pass)
Wednesday (08/14) :
- Warners Bros Studios
- Griffith Observatory
- Travel to Anaheim
Am I missing something ? (surely I am!)
Coming from Montreal, my 10 yo daughter doesn’t speak/understand english, so are there some attractions that I should avoid (or add) ?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts !