What time will BOMA ADRs go live on August 18th?

yeah, ever since Covid, the ADR finder hasn’t scored me a single hit.

Good to hear the paid version is paying off (no pun intended) though. Now I’m trying to figure out if it’s worth getting now even though my ADRs are set short of Space 220.

#DisneyIT :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a subscription with open slots available… If you want me to set up a search for you, PM me with your cell number and the days/times you’re looking for and I’ll have the alerts sent to you.

2 Likes

I also got an Ohana breakfast probably because someone dropped it for boma.

I’m not sure I will keep it though. Really wanted a dinner.

Is the breakfast good or should I just keep my 11:00 boathouse instead and skip breakfast. I would have to fit boathouse in a different day and I’m not sure where.

Lol i dropped ohana for Boma on 9/21.

2 Likes

I think I will skip it. I’d probably be better off at GFC or just keeping boathouse.

These ADR changes are driving me crazy.

1 Like

Thank you for that instruction – I was not checking availability, but thanks to you, I did, and I replaced my Boathouse brunch reservation for delicious Boma!!! So happy!!! You’re so helpful!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Got a Boma breakfast reservation for Sunday and a Boma dinner reservation for next Thursday! Woohoo!

4 Likes

how;d you make out?

The name said unavailable but there were times listed. Good luck everyone!

I have two at Boma right now, a breakfast and a dinner for the same day. I will cancel one of them very soon. The site was hard on me. It offered very few choices for times. I am wondering if the tables were taken up very quickly, or if they have a distaste for tables for only two.
I am very thankful for the help I receive on this site! Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

The ADR system is very glitchy. Try different numbers of people and and do the specific times rather than the generic “Breakfast” or “Dinner”. And, if you do a specific time and it says there isn’t anything change the party size. Otherwise, just change to the next time. Times often start popping up when you do that.