What time should I leave All Star Music to make Rope Drop at each Parks?

To make the most of our trip to DW we want to make rope drop everyday as advised here at TP.
-Monday we would like to be at Magic Kindgom before rope drop to see the opening show. Rope drop is at 9:00am What time should we be at the bus stop at ASMusic to get there in time?

-Tuesday we want to get to Epcot before rope drop and take advantage of the EMH at 8:00. What time should we be at the bus stop at ASMusic on this day?

-Wednesday we want to be at Animal Kingdom before rope drop and also take advantage of EMH at 8:00am What time should we be at the bus stop at ASMusic on this day?

-Thursday we want to be at Hollywood Studios before rope drop at 9:00am. What time should we be at the bus stop at ASMusic on this day?

I know a lot of you all are pro’s at this and I would REALLY appreciate any advise on getting to the parks before rope drop.

Patty Bee
Check in May 31 - June 4
Traveling with my 7 yr old Grand D.

The buses start running one hour before the park opens so I would plan to be as close to that as possible. You’ll want to see the welcome show at Magic Kingdom and the other parks can get a really big crowd going the closer to time it gets.

2 Likes

Thanks Outer1. That makes it easy to figure out. I really appreciate your advise!

Patty Bee :smile:

1 Like