“What should we do next? Something good, something bad? Bit of both?”...“Your path you must decide.” Trip Report

And this ended up being 2nd strike in a row. Dad and son are seriously competing but son is currently winning.

10 Likes

I know right? Bad mood what?!?! What bad mood?!? Impossible when you see that sign!

4 Likes

So dad gets serious and gets a spare, strike and spare and son answers with what….strike. Tie game and one round left with dad playing off a spare to sons strike. This is intense.

7 Likes

And the winner is son with 124 to dads 120 but my 76 might just be my highest score ever (cuz I’m very very bad!)

8 Likes

Surprisingly good for bowling alley sushi

10 Likes

Nearly every good review I’ve heard for the place is about their sushi. Looks good!

4 Likes

DH must have been PO’d cuz he just ended with double strikes and a score of 155. Son will lose this one so the series is 1-1 but we’ve got to go do Star Wars VR now. Next time we’ll determine the winner!

5 Likes

30 min wait and it’s time to check in to SWGS so we’ll come back on rest day.

4 Likes

Enjoy the Star Cruiser!! I’m super jelly. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

I’ve told the Jedi person I’m interested and helped Raithe. Playing some sides has begun and I couldn’t catch a photo but we snuck into the engineering room by a crawl space and DH is 6’5” so that was funny to watch.

12 Likes

Also I’m a child cuz that meal is grilled cheese, pb&j (but sunbutter) and dessert!

6 Likes

Which cocktail should I try first?

6 Likes
  • Silver sea martini
  • Mark of the huntress
  • Nysillin and bubbles
  • Dagobah vimlet
  • Mandalore sling
  • Pod chaser

0 voters

1 Like

Well the bar has more drinks so I got this….

Fiery mustafarian

8 Likes

Nope nope nope. I don’t like it
Way too smoky

7 Likes

It was hard for me to choose an option when there was no tequila so glad you found one. Sorry you don’t like it though.

3 Likes

Lol yes before I was from Naboo I was from Texas so i also enjoy tequila but apparently not mezcal which I should have known cuz I like whiskey but not scotch.

6 Likes

The boys learning sabaac

6 Likes

The Hoth Icebreaker sounds good from what I can see of it!

1 Like

Vodka lemon is always safe

9 Likes