What’s up with all the surveys?

I’ve gotten 3 surveys from Disney about our trip last week. The last one had questions that had nothing to do with the topic of the survey. I’ve answered them, but they kind of go off into weird tangents about streaming services, dining and transportation. At least 2 of the surveys were supposed to be about specific park days. It gives me the feeling Disney doesn’t really understand what their guests want.

5 Likes

“That’s it exactly!” :wave: :wave: :wave: (jazz hands) (right @len — that bit on this week’s show had me laughing so hard I was crying!)

6 Likes

So I just went to complete survey they sent me on Saturday and it said it was no longer available. I guess they don’t really want feedback if they only expect you to complete it the day you receive it. I spent enough of my trip working for them I wasn’t going to waste more time on that.

2 Likes

I just did them while waiting in some lines and today I did one while eating lunch. I figure it will hopefully help someone. DH and I may go back to WDW for our 20th (5 1/2 years from now), but our next trip down as a family to Florida in either 2023 or 2024 is a Georgia aquarium, Universal, Kennedy space center trip. (My one 13 year old is dying to go the aquarium. He loves sea animals and we figured we could fly into Atlanta, rent a car and then drive down to Orlando). By the way, whether we are planning on returning was not asked.

2 Likes

I keep getting asked to fill out a survey about THIS PARTCULAR visit to the Disney website (as well as the DVC one) the MOMENT I log into the website. Which is stupid, because I haven’t actually USED the site yet to be able to answer the questions. And…sure enough, one time I decided to go ahead and fill it out, and it was asking me questions about things that I hadn’t even looked at yet!

Pointless surveys.

Thank you!

@Alewis678 I was at EPCOT last night and got a Genie/Genie+/ILL survey today. It branched out into asking about Festival of the Holidays, character greetings, my thoughts on Middle East peace plans, and I think it ended asking about Madonna’s 1986 hit La Isla Bonita. (It was very early when I took this, so I could be wrong about those last two.) But yeah, lots of stuff ancillary to the first part of the survey.

10 Likes

GREAT tune. I hope you gave it 5 starts (1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest rating you can give)

4 Likes

I think I did.

Have y’all seen the survey Universal sent out yesterday on “How do you feel about Genie/Genie+/Lightning Lane”?

3 Likes

:open_mouth:
I can’t tell if you’re joking…

2 Likes

Only if the needle skips :wink:

3 Likes

OOps typos lol

1 Like

Nope. I have screencaps.

2 Likes

That is one of my favorite Madonna hits ever!

1 Like

Can you take that survey even if you’re not been to UOR or used G+??

Because I have some things to say LOL

4 Likes

I don’t think so, no.

1 Like

I am not joking when I say I almost wrote this down on a post-it for my computer when I was on a call with Disneyland today. I keep forgetting the scale and then I can’t complete the survey cause I’m afraid I’ll give a CM a low rating by mistake. (Incidentally, today they repeated the scale more than once, which they hadn’t done in the past.)

1 Like

Same. Lol. Same.

1 Like