What order would you have your first rides be at MK?

I am making a customized TP but it’s hard as I will be using LL and as of today you cannot incorporate that into a TP. What would you head to at MK? I will be there for ETPE but we won’t be ones to make it to the park at 7:45 with a little one. Our goal is 15 min before official ETPE. Where to head to first? I know by the time we get there PP and 7DMT will be packed. My thought was to knock out most of Fantasyland. I hope to get a LL for JC for 9-10 but not sure that’s feasible. Any other input? TP says MK will be a crowd level 4.

Edited to add we will use ILL for 7DMT. We do not plan on doing Space. Is it likely that we could get a LL for JC for 9-10? Or will it be pushed to around 12pm? My concern is having our first LL be at 12pm and have 3 hours in the park without LL. We would like to stack quite a few LL’s in MK before we park hop. We plan on leaving around 1:30pm for an afternoon break and park hopping to another park. We will be back to MK another day for a half day.

Thank y’all!!

3 Likes

Will you be using ILL, or just Genie+? That might make a difference in whether you should try for Space or 7DMT first thing.

Here is the priority of rides for Genie+:

JC > PPF > HM > WtP > BTMRR > PotC > (everything else)

It might seem strange, but rope dropping Jungle Cruise might be a good strategy these days. Its line is consistently long and LL reservations consistently run out, but the line doesn’t jump up until about 9:15am lately, so it should be basically walk on during ETPE.

By knocking it out first, you could focus on the remaining LLs instead. Once you get one for PPF, the rest should be relatively easy.

3 Likes

I’ve habitually RD Jungle Cruise… Even before the movie the wait was long and the queue is all outdoors / hot. I can knock out all of Adventureland before most people are on their second Fantasyland / Tomorrowland attraction!!

People tend to head directly to those areas leaving Adventureland & Frontierland far less busy

4 Likes

Is it open during ETPE? I thought it was only Fantasyland and Tomorrowland.

3 Likes

Good question. It seems like not. Whoops! Not sure what I’d do first but I would still go to JC by 9am.

• “it’s a small world”
  • Astro Orbiter
  • Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Mickey’s PhilharMagic
  • Peter Pan’s Flight
  • Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
  • Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
  • Space Mountain
  • The Barnstormer
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
  • Tomorrowland Speedway
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
  • Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
  • Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
2 Likes

Thanks! I just edited post to add we will be using ILL for 7DMT. We will not be riding Space. I did see other comments that JC is not open during EMTE.

1 Like

I don’t think the line for PP Will be too long with your arrival time. Yes, you’ll have folks in front of you but with ETPE, the line should keep moving.

We consistently rope drop PP because it’s DD5’s favorite. And we usually ride it twice in a row.

4 Likes

RD PPF and get your first LL for JC may be a good plan then.

3 Likes