What letter do you think this is?

Absolutely L—did etsy seller agree to remake?

1 Like

It’s is an L

1 Like

#TeamL - the seller definitely does not know what she is talking about.

5 Likes

Isn’t it HLM?

The M is bigger which suggests it’s the final initial.

But, yeah, it’s an L.

3 Likes

Yes, it is. If the OP’s last name begins with L then that is yet another question for the seller…

I decided to be a rebel and not go by traditional monogram rules because I think it’s stupid. So my actual initials are HMB (my username is just my initials three times…).

But yeah that is totally an “L” and I’m glad you all agree.

3 Likes

I’m still waiting to hear back… we’ll see. :unamused:

1 Like

L, not B

1 Like

Well, if you are going to ignore traditional monogram rule about the order of initials, then I guess it’s OK for the seller to ignore traditional monogram rules that the letters actually are your initials… :wink:

4 Likes

Ask the seller what her “L” looks like and that should clear it up a little!

5 Likes

If it is a monogram, your last name’s initial should be in the middle. A monogram is not the same as your initials.

While I could sort of see it being a B, it looks more like an L to me as well. The graphic that OBNurseNH posted seems to clinch the matter.

1 Like

Courtesy of the Monogram It App:

HMB:

HML:

3 Likes

Definitely FML

Hope they take care of it for you!!!

My DD16 is a monogram rebel, too. Her initials are STL, but she likes the S to be the biggest letter, so for her birthday she asked me to get her an Etsy shirt with TSL on it. It drove me crazy, but it made her happy. Bonus: if I read it straight across I can pretend it stands for Toy Story Land.

That is definitely an L. Hope the seller will fix it!

1 Like

Zombie thread alert!

2 Likes