What is the single best attraction in Orlando?

Impressive! Time machine part of the old version? :wink:

1 Like

I caught it the first time but not the second. Sigh…

1 Like

I don’t like Soarin’ Around the World nearly as much as Over California. Too much of it is computer generated, plus having us do things like fly straight into the Eifel Tower or into another airplane, etc, which aren’t the least bit believable. And while I prefer it to FOP, I just wish they had relied on actual footage instead of a fake Taj Mahal, fake whales and polar bears, and fake African Savannahs. California was real footage, and it felt like it.

2 Likes

And beyond all else it didn’t distort. I have never gotten B1 and I just cannot take the curving. It’s ridiculous and beyond anything else ruins it for me. In a cartoon world of FOP I wouldn’t maybe notice it as much.

1 Like

So true. We were fortunate to get B1 our last trip.

I will say, Soarin is the only ride I go on where even years after it opened, there are still people clapping at the end. (But Hagrid’s is still my answer)

2 Likes

Back in 2019 at DL I rode Soarin’ (Around the World) and the elderly woman next to me had never ridden it before. She wasn’t so sure about it when she sat down. She was blown away by it and just loved it. I think that’s one of the things I enjoy about the experience. Being around other people who are experiencing it for the first time and how wowed they are by it.

And for whatever reason, that ride just never gets old for me.

2 Likes