• Mickey Ice Cream

0 voters

We have not tried them all. We really like one and think one is awful

Hold up.

Falcon ice cream sandwiches…?

3 Likes

That was my exact response too!

1 Like

https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-millennium-falcon-ice-cream-cookie-sandwich-6ct/-/A-78431220?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&CPNG=PLA_Grocery%2BShopping_Local&adgroup=SC_Grocery&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9004710&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1248099&gclid=CjwKCAjwqpP2BRBTEiwAfpiD-79AxefVuNvsUkwjUDQ2NoSjwCA1anHXYsJcOCHrSbckrwL3WWgPlBoCc5wQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

4 Likes

No. Way!

1 Like

What the… vanilla?

Aiiiirrrrr ball. :rofl:

Welp, i know which one i’m avoiding.

2 Likes

Agreed, completely, but let’s move on to the important detail here. Mickey Bars are $7.29 for a box of 6 at Target. I may need to call in @sanstitre_has_left_the_building for help with my math, but I think that’s less than $1.22 per bar. Mind blown! I’m shocked that we are being price gouged at the parks when all we want to do is gorge on some chocolatey ice cream goodness! :smile:

1 Like

Mickey bars are pretty good. I tried the Mickey ice cream sandwiches today and I wasn’t a fan - sandwich was too crisp and I didn’t like the cookies and cream ice cream - but it wasn’t bad. The Falcon sandwich would look SO much more appealing if it was a chocolate chip cookie sandwich.

3 Likes

We are not fans of the Mickey sandwich either. Didn’t like the outside and too little ice cream. We think the bars are pretty good as well.

1 Like

I’m annoyed. This poll won’t let me see the results unless I vote. But I can’t vote because I haven’t had any of them. So, I can’t know what everyone thinks is the best so that I can try them!

Sorry, first time doing a poll and wasn’t sure what I was doing. As of now bars at 67% and sandwiches in second with 22%

1 Like

The bars in the box of 6 are smaller than the park ones if I’m remembering correctly.

3 Likes

We can’t get them here but I have heard that, and maybe that the chocolate is thinner.

It has a strange mealy texture that causes a lot of problems with this option. I’m not sure if it is the sandwich or the cookies and cream or the combinations, but this one wasn’t great. I still finished the box, but the kids definitely didn’t beg for them.

1 Like

Sold locally?
Easy answer for Canadians: none of the above.:sob:

1 Like

I’m a sandwhich fan. My first mickey bar it was awfully hot and the chocolate melted off the ice cream almost immediately and fell down to the ground. I was very sad as it was only 10:00 in the morning. The next time we wanted bars, I opted for the ice cream sandwich. It was pure deliciousness with the cookies and cream ice cream in the middle. Yummmm

1 Like

I charge $60 per hour, payable in advance.

1 Like

We have had all of these this week during our Disney “staycation” (vacation was supposed to be this week; we are salvaging whatever magic we can with home activities.) My kids really like the mickey bars, but agree they are smaller than in the parks and not quite the same but still the best of all these options. The ice cream sandwiches are a close second. They liked the idea of the falcon sandwiches, but not the flavor. The ice cream is just… ice cream… no big deal.

1 Like

Liar! You might charge ÂŁ60/hr.

I charge ÂŁ50 an hour. I converted the rate into dollars for you. At no charge.

2 Likes