What have I missed?

Hey liners! I’ve been so busy that I have been out of the loop lately. I thought I saw something about Tower of Terror upgrade but maybe I dreamt it. I am wondering what announcements or info I’ve missed in the past two weeks. We will be there Nov. 17-27

Thanks!

Welcome back! The Tower of Terror upgrade is just for the Memory Maker photos. They’ve added a souvenir video option. Here’s a link with information. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/08/mymagic-video-captures-your-twilight-zone-tower-of-terror-drop-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

Let’s see. There are a bunch of discussions about Norway/Frozen possibilities. It seems that folks are unable to make Maelstrom FastPasses for any dates past Sept 28. I haven’t reached my FP day for my November trip (Nov 3-7), so I’m watching developments on this! Here’s the Forum discussion about it.

I can’t think of anything else big right this minute. November is going to be here before we know it!

Maybe (this is a rumor) the HM will get a similarly treatment soon.

There will be a special on ABC on 9/2 about the making of Frozen with the mention of a possible special announcement. Maybe EP related?

Capt Cook is open.

It’s Tough To Be a Bug should be open late Sept. Installing lights, projectors, etcetera for a new nighttime show. No idea when that opens. Generally lots of construction in DAK and around the hub at MK.

Festival of the Lion King is in a new theater surrounded by an improved Harambe.

@Lentesta Wouldn’t it be cool if you could enter the date of your last visit on TP and get a list of all the new things?

Lots of changes really. Don’t know how long you’ve been MIA.

3 Likes

Love that idea @Sam2071!