What Happened to Merida?

Did this M&G at MK go away? It’s not showing on my disney app anymore, but still listed on the website.

I see it on my app. I had to check for myself, my DD says this is the only character she really has to meet!

1 Like

I find this to be a great free Character M&G resource…

2 Likes

Thanks! when I go to her spot on the map in the app, it doesn’t show a wait time. But, it just occurred to me that it doesn’t show Gatson, either, so maybe for the non-FPP M&G, they don’t show wait times.

This is one of the great ones, if she hasn’t done it yet!

1 Like

I just saw her there last week when we walked by.

1 Like

I don’t think they track times for her. We are planning to rope drop her meet and greet one morning!

That makes sense now. I was so worried they eliminated one of the best M&G’s!

1 Like

This is exactly right. The characters like Merida, Gaston, Pooh, Stepsisters, etc who meet periodically throughout the day and take breaks do not have wait times. I recommend arriving 10-15 minutes before she’s supposed to appear for the day. (Which is probably not at rope drop.)

1 Like

She makes her first appearance at 9:15, so if one person is willing to wait in line the rest of the party has time for a ride or two first. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be so tragic!!

1 Like

Merida was one of my kids’ favorites meet and greets. Merida was great!

1 Like

Yes, Merida comes out at 9:15 so I will be rope dropping her line! I may come early at 7 for EMH and get a few rides in but I will probably try to get in position for her line a little before 9. I have heard the line moves slow because she has such good interaction!

Kenny the Pirates Character Locator suggest Merida first at rope drop then Jasmine and Aladdin after. They usually appear around 9:30 I believe.

4 Likes

That sounds great! I’ve heard several people say she’s a favorite.

Thanks for confirming. We did this for Gaston last year and it worked well. Only thing that DIDN’T work well was that our Gaston was a disappointment!

Oh no, that’s a bummer!

Yeah! He didn’t have anything to say to my kids, who were wearing BATB t-shirts.

Well that doesn’t sound magical at all. :frowning:

Saw her two days ago, with a healthy line. Happy that a butt-kicking woman character is so popular!

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Merida meets at 8:15 am when there’s EMH at 7:00 and regular park opening at 8 am. I thought I read somewhere she does but KTP webSite is still showing 9:15.