What do you want to see in the 2016 Unofficial Guides?

We’ll start working on the first of the 2016 updates in a couple of weeks. If there’s anything you’d like to see added or changed, post it here, please.

Coverage of the 4th FPP, kiosks and predictions of when we can use our phones for 4th. thank you

2 Likes

Based on what has been going on lately, a more thorough discussion of where the CL and wait time numbers come from and what they mean - stressing relativity. Many people - myself definately included - have come to know what a “2” or “3” day is like with regards to perceived feel and wait times. I was there in Nov,( and judging from the numerous comments on the forums and chat I am not alone in this observation) the “2s” and “3s” that I experienced were an order of magnitude larger than even just a few years ago.

Touring Plans for first-timers based not just on wait times, but also on a logical order that one should see attractions (ie: an overview of a “land” or something that shows video clips of different characters before delving into attractions focused on specific characters). This idea just occurred to me as I am currently hosting a 5-year old first time visitor (and an 80+ year old first time visitor) in Disney World this week, so I haven’t fully flushed it out yet. If you’re interested, I’ll email or private message details when I have detailed plans in worked out.

1 Like

Maybe a simple 1-page checklist covering major planning milestones (ADRs, FPPs, On-line Check-in, payment dates, etc) with a reference to the page/section in the UG that covers that milestone in detail). This might actually be in there already, as I haven’t looked at the “Dead Tree” version of the UG for some time now. :wink:

1 Like

FPP+ and child swap…how they give you a paper FP that is good all day (or even until the end of the month). I wish I knew how to maximize this at the beginning of our trip rather than figuring it out at the end. Also which rides can you wait as a family vs. which ones give you the FP child swap outside the entrance.

1 Like

I second the checklist idea. I’ve been trying to plan and I’m like … wait, do I do an ADR at 180 days or 190? At midnight or 6am? Oh wait, that’s FPP at midnight - ok, at 60 days, wait does that include the day of…? I did a deposit, when is the remainder due again? Someone help me…

1 Like