What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

I’m leaning towards red, personally. :wink:

2 Likes

The red is pretty! This will probably be for my daughter. Her room is pink and black with a little gold. I’m leaning pink.

2 Likes

I think I might snag a red one.

3 Likes

They are really cute!

2 Likes

Everything else on there is 30% off…some really cute Disney jewelry!!

3 Likes

They do have a lot of cute stuff!

1 Like

Disneyland Park-hoppers-
I am sure y’all know UT has got adult tickets at kid prices

2 Likes

So frustrating when I heard about this. I was staying at hotel attached to a mall, that had a Boxed Lunch. Left my room, went straight to the parks. Nothing special like this in WDW itself. Couldn’t justify an extra Uber ride back and forth to the hotel to pick up one for myself.

The cast member at the blue umbrella had no idea when I asked for a celebration button for Mickey & Minnie’s 95th birthday…

They gave me the happy birthday button instead of celebrating. I only wore it half the day. It got awkward getting wished HBD constantly

2 Likes

If you live near a TJ maxx, check to see if they have any Baublebar. Ours started carrying them a few months ago and the display has greatly increased. I bought a few earrings and they were only 12.99! I’m keeping my eye out for Christmas ones. They had only one pair recently and they were too big.

2 Likes

Oh interesting! There’s one around the corner from me. I despise TJ Maxx but I will go in every now and then with a specific purpose in mind. This would qualify

2 Likes

Marshalls carries a huge selection as well!

2 Likes

I also despise Marshalls :laughing:

But like, if you had to go. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, if I had to

The Christmas Loungefly that I debated buying that matches the spirit jersey and ears I already bought, which I finally bought when it went on sale and free shipping at shop Disney arrived today!

AND IT HAS A PLACE FOR EARS!!!

So much for the Christmas themed ear buddies I bought. :joy:

10 Likes

What are these?

2 Likes

Ear buddies are these ribbons that attach your ears to your bag. Here’s what I bought for these ears.

They are great for taking off your ears quickly before a ride or if you just need a break from them.

5 Likes

Those are so cute! And useful.

1 Like

@JustKeepSmiling made me do it.

12 Likes

I looooooove them! I’ve had such a hard time restraining myself and not buying them.

1 Like