What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Serbanati - Etsy

4 Likes

They have a Remy one I was really good not adding to my cart until I just went back and saw it again.

Sorry not sorry.

8 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Bauble Bar has some good deals on Disney stuff today!! Disney Sale Jewelry - Disney Princess & Mickey Mouse Jewelry | BaubleBar

8 Likes

I don’t need to know this. La la la la la. :laughing:

4 Likes

17 Likes

So cute!

I have big plastic versions but I like these so much more!

5 Likes

Those are adorable!

4 Likes

Oh, I love those so much!

4 Likes

19 Likes

That mug!!! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

I usually don’t like iridescent but the gold detail with te castle is very pretty.

4 Likes

DD just got this in the mail.

15 Likes

Sooooo cute!!

3 Likes

Where did you get this?

2 Likes

It’s a virtual run that came across my Instagram account. I haven’t done the run yet - you can do it any time (or, honestly, never) but I signed up for it here:

You get the medal, the bib, and the shirt of your choice. I went with the tank both for purposes of running and also because Florida’s hot! I imagine Tatooine is too, with two suns :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks! I love the design. Love the faux national park vibe.

3 Likes

I just bought a lifestraw water filter (1L pouch) because I can’t stand the way florida water tastes.

I think it will pay for itself this one trip for what I will save buying bottled water.

I know I can fill up a water bottle in the parks but this will be so much easier for me.

6 Likes

Totes courtesy of Dollar Tree. They have

several other designs. I bought two of the Encanto print because it’s gorgeous. ($1.25)

12 Likes

My mom grabs those for me any time she sees a new design. Don’t have that Encanto one though. Will be on the lookout!

2 Likes