What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

I am clueless too. But I don’t have Netflix and I feel like everything I don’t know is on Netflix.

3 Likes

It is on Netflix, but the show is older than Netflix (or at least has been around longer than Netflix started streaming).

2 Likes

Total impulse buy. Bauble Bar purse charms in neutral.

11 Likes

I found this gem at a thrift store yesterday:
A United Colors of Benetton Embroidered Euro Disney T.

13 Likes

New ornament:

16 Likes

Early Christmas present from DH.

22 Likes

So cute!

4 Likes

Not an item, but I did purchase tickets to the Winnie the Pooh Musical that is touring! Originally I was just going to take DS5 but now the whole family is coming. I am super excited!

14 Likes

That 40% off made it even more of a must have!

19 Likes

Want

16 Likes

I actually really like that.

Where is it from?

If I put my spare change into it I might be able to buy myself a dole whip once a year

5 Likes
8 Likes

12 Likes

DH likes to wear Hawaiian(ish) shirts on vacation, so here’s one of his Christmas presents lol

15 Likes

FYI - I tried to purchase the Disney Mickey Mouse & the Mandalorian versions and my order to the States was immediately cancelled. After an email query it turns out that Tilly Pig does not have the licensing to ship those particular ones to the US. I’m not sure if that means someone else produces these for sale in the US, or they just cannot ship to the US as I haven’t tried googling for other options as of yet.

Anyway - thought I would let folks know as these do look amazing…

7 Likes

Saw this in a Disney crafter’s booth at an antique mall and thought of the fab 4 and their trip reports lol

17 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I forgot about this one from October. It was a good find. My kids had to help me figure out how to turn it on. :joy:

9 Likes

Kids are good for things like that! They don’t need a manual!

6 Likes

My latest Disney purchase is two tickets for Princess Nite at DL on March 9. Now have to figure out who can go with me!

7 Likes