What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Oddly enough, since we started putting up real trees the cats don’t climb them. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m allergic to real trees, though. :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Glad I don’t have a Costco membership…

5 Likes

From Costco on sale even :grinning::grinning:

16 Likes

Oooooh!

4 Likes

Ok I guess I’m going to have to go to Costco now.

9 Likes

Oh! thx!

2 Likes

Anyone want to guess where I’m going right now?

4 Likes

Costco?

7 Likes
8 Likes

In 13 days!!

8 Likes

Yes and they didn’t have it :sob::sob:

2 Likes

:crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

We were in Disney shortly after that video with Brees. It was Mardi Gras and a sea of Black in Gold! It was wonderful. I remember being in Epcot when the Jamminators started playing Oh When the Saints Go Marching In. There was a wide, deep circle of people forming around the band. You know your in a crowd from New Orleans when you hear almost every spectator, after the last line “When the Saints go marching in”, holler in harmony, “Who Dat, Who Dat, Who Dat say they gonna beat then Saints? Who Dat!”. It’s deep seeded tradition, lol. It had been a long road for us to win a Super Bowl at all and Katrina kept the Saints away from home for so long. I walked away in tears. In was just an unexpected come together moment. It was second best to when we actually won the Superbowl, everyone came out of their houses to celebrate in the streets. We were at a friends house and some neighborhood kids pulled out their instruments and started playing that song (kind of the anthem) and all the neighbors, us included, followed in an impromptu second line. This wasnt in the city, just some quiet subburb, 40 mins from downtown proper.

7 Likes

Love those kind of moments. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

A friend sent me these items as a care package for my recovery. She knows me well. :wink: I had to share here!

15 Likes

Excellent gift!

2 Likes

My Saturday included someone sending me a text saying I needed to go to Big Lots …

And my nail tech giving me an unintended hidden Mickey. :grinning:

12 Likes

We got our new ears from Etsy today and I love them! Is it Christmas yet?

16 Likes

Christmas started two weeks ago. Do keep up.

13 Likes