What did the dog do now?

:100: and then some!

2 Likes

Did you know it snows the WHOLE TIME on Main Street??

Also, I met Gepetto in California!

2 Likes

Plus they shouldn’t go blowing Covid all over the place via wind instruments

4 Likes

Wow that is gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:open_mouth:

I have a LM print signed by her that DH got me at a comicon.

5 Likes

That’s my hope. Still trying to work out just how ambitious I should be here:

4 Likes

… there are ways to take care of that, I think the biggest issue is not having the musicians.

I have been involved in various marching arts groups over the last four decades. They have stepped up to figure out the safest ways to keep playing and performing. :grin:

3 Likes

We can be friends. Ariel is the best!

2 Likes

Are you the one who had a cat by that name?

1 Like

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

I do now. :rofl:

3 Likes

That is fabulous.
She was amazing. Truly amazing.

4 Likes

She is rather wonderful.

1 Like

The Candlelight Processional is absolutely one of my favorite events at Disney. I find it so uplifting. I also have fabulous memories of Lizzy performing in it when she was in high school.

Tonight was phenomenal. The orchestra, the VoL, the cast choir and Jodi Benson were all amazing.

I took a lot of photos. Shocking.

20 Likes

No. She has plenty of stuff!

1 Like

After CP we battled the mass of humanity as we headed to France. We did grab a pomegranate slushy in Morocco. Thank you @LTinNC82 for the suggestion.

We met up with @LTinNC82 who is fabulous. The girls grabbed some food from France.

Nighttime food photos are rough.

I love liner meets.

28 Likes

Too much Disney stuff?!? Is that a thing?

1 Like

We are now in line for Remy. Apparently it will be 45 minutes so we will miss Harmonious. And we’re starving and things will be closed. :sob:

3 Likes

I do! How is that we have more energy they do??

I absolutely LOVE those shirts and the Magic shots :heart::heart::heart: What a great day at EP! I have never been to Biergarten. Sounds like we should add it to the list for one our trips?

Catching up on the rest of the your day now :blush:

3 Likes

Nope that’s me and my obsessiveness with balance and coordination. You should have seen me at the studio for our family Christmas pictures :joy:.

The Fab 5 pictures always turn out great though, right?!!

5 Likes