What day of the week is best? Check out my plan :)

We have a trip planned March 15-23, 2022. I am trying to select my park days so I can make the reservation. We will be in the parks Wednesday to Wednesday. I know I am putting too much into this but what do you think of this??
Wednesday MK (we always start and end our trip at MK)
Thursday HS
Friday Epcot
Saturday AK (these would possibly be half days with the rest of the time at the pool)
Sunday AK
Monday HS
Tuesday MK
I struggled a bit with Monday because we usually seem to go to epcot om Mondays. Any suggestions??

Friday Epcot I would insider moving to Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday to avoid the rush of locals that will build on Friday and through the weekend. And I might move that second HS up to earlier in the rotation for boarding group chances in case you need to swap out another day to HS if you do not have succes.

2 Likes

I want to say that HS seems to be less crowed on Fri & Sun. EC gets busier as the day goes on… so locals getting off from work go there. I don’t know how many ppl have that EC after 4pm AP?

1 Like

Ok thanks! I used TP crowd tracker to try and guess on days. I could swap AK and HS to make HS one day earlier. We were able to get boarding groups on both of our days this last February so hoping to at least on one day. My Wednesday has to stay MK and I know every one is really going to want to hit HS day two. I am the only one who has been since Galaxys Edge opened. What do you think of Epcot on a Monday?

1 Like

Not as bad as Epcot on a Saturday or Sunday! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you think HS on a Sunday is a bad choice? I could do HS Thursday and Friday but I like to break things up a bit. And being there during spring break time theres no guarantee I will be able to swap days. Although hopefully things will be more open next year. In normal times we do two half days at AK, one morning and the other afternoon. Which is why I had them over the weekend incase the parks were busy we could enjoy the resort.

1 Like

If memory serves me right, during Pre-COVID times Wednesdays and Sundays were the lowest CL for HS typically.

1 Like