What Character Cast Member Would You Be

You know the difference between a Face and a Fur? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Goofy…Who else would I be?? Or perhaps the Mad Hatter…because, well mad…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Those are Disney terms. I figured most ppl here would understand that better than the verbiage we used in MovieWorld. (Standard / Suited)

2 Likes

GRUMPY DANG IT. Grumpy or Dopey or Evil queen

2 Likes

Yep, I actually read about it in a book published by a ex Disney Photographer. He talked about what went on behind the scene and it was scandalize. This was many years ago though so I can’t say what happens today but I will bet it hasn’t changed much. According to him he was there a couple of years before he got fired because he helped someone who was having a heart attack. Reason being he was not trained to do medical rescue but rather as a photographer and he had stepped out of character. :grimacing:

1 Like

Three part answer:

If I was a fur character Stitch - because he can get away with being naughty

If I were a face character maybe Rapunzel, I always threatened my daughters boyfriends, and my sons girlfriends with a frying pan, before “Frying pans, who knew?!”

Any old cast member - This may sound silly, but reasons. Someone who watches the CCTV monitors in the Magic Kingdom. Just think - you are almost always in AC or out of the rain, hardly ever have to deal with someone being unhappy/yelling at you, and you get to make snarky comments and not be afraid of speaking in front of guests.

Yeah the last one! This took a lot of thought.

1 Like

Easy…Grumpy…my dw would say I don’t have to change my mood to get into character that way…

2 Likes

This. The fur characters are so good at being expressive without speaking… I’m not sure I could do that, I would much rather talk.

Maybe Belle or Tinkerbell for me, but I would want to wander the parks instead of staying in the same room.

Honestly, I probably know more about Vampirina and Fancy Nancy based on what my kids watch but those are the weird fake face characters (head characters? they aren’t exactly fur) and not sure I could do that.

2 Likes

Red the Pirate! She always looks like she is having fun and she gets to be a little naughty and salty.

3 Likes