What Character Cast Member Would You Be

If you were to work at Disney World which character cast member would you choose to be?

Myself, I am too big to be Mickey which would have been my first pick. So I would have to go with Goofy.

1 Like

I would want to be a Tremaine so I could be snarky all day

6 Likes

I would want to be Anna. Or maybe Moana.

3 Likes

You can’t be Moana because

8 Likes

My nieces and nephews when they were little used to call me, Aunt Belle!

2 Likes

I want to be a pirate of coarse in Pirates of the Carribbean or the street parade.

4 Likes

I can’t decide, but it would have to be a face character because there is no way that I would be able to not talk when I met guests.

3 Likes

I think I’d be Anna.

3 Likes

I thought of that too. I think at some point and I would slip and answer some little kid’s question.

1 Like

Imagineer.

ETA: Oh. You said CHARACTER cast member. Well, that changes things. I guess I’d quit and find another job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why! I’d be Black Widow of course.

1 Like

Glad I’m not YOUR husband.

Oh, wait. You meant the superhero.

1 Like

I’m going to restrict myself by Disney height requirements and say Chewbacca. I think i could learn to do the “voice” and he doesn’t go outside in the heat very often.

I find it very interesting to look at the height requirements for the various roles. The tallest face character for a man was one I hadn’t even thought of.

1 Like

If I were a guy, I’d be Flynn Rider. He’s so fun! Since I’m not, I’ll go with Jyn Erso. I did a DIY costume for MNSSHP in 2017 and got a bunch compliments from cast members, so I guess I can pull it off. 2nd choice would be Ariel, because I think it would be fun to be perpetually surprised by life on land.

1 Like

Merida!

But if I get to pick any park job, Main Street vehicle driver :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This made me think… I’m not sure that I’d want to play a character role. But I think working at WDW would be amazing! Are there any horseback riding jobs? I know there are stables…

1 Like

When I was younger I wanted to be LeFou. Now, that I’ve got a few gray hairs I’d want to Maurice. (BTW - neither of these characters have been or are currently active face characters, but this is my dream!)

1 Like

does that mean you’re allowed to show up in that costume? I know they don’t allow people to cone as characters that could be confused with the official character (like princesses) except for kids. But what about characters that are not in the parks?

2 Likes

Daisy.

1 Like

People over age 14 can not wear costumes at WDW unless it’s during the MNSSHP or other special events. Each event has their own specific guidelines. If I want to do it as cosplay I’d have to do it then.

However, I’m a former Warner Bros. theme park performer as “fur” characters. (Tweety Bird & Marvin the Martian at WB MovieWorld) Being a Fur character isn’t anywhere near as glamorous as a Face character. Plus, nowhere near as hot!! I only got to do a Face characters when in the daily parade. (Harry Potter).

4 Likes