What are your top 3 must visit pavilions in the WS?

I saw a really cool video of them making an amazing, huge, multi-colored cotton candy “flower”. I have to take DD6 there, cotton candy is her favorite thing in the world.

1 Like

Thanks for all of this great info, very helpful in planning our tp!

I’d probably vote Japan, Mexico, … and would have said Canada but I’m not sure if the waterfall (somebody help me… morning brain isn’t working) in the back is open right now. And I hear the new video isn’t quite as cool as the old one.

If you are into rock music, I hear the UK has a great cover band if you like Beatles, Stones, Oasis, and similar UK sounds.

1 Like

If I think of this in comparing the pavilions themselves ignoring the attractions or films, then I pick Mexico, France and Japan.

1 Like

Yes they are fantastic. More 60s stuff than modern.

Japan (Shopping, dining, you name it.)
Norway (Dale sweaters make for cool shopping along with Kringla bakery. School Bread Mmmmmm.)
Mexico (love having a lunch at San Angel to just chill out and relax under the stars and see the volcano)

2 Likes

Thank you so much for these helpful replies! It looks like I need to put Japan on the list for sure. I am thinking also UK, France and if time Morocco. Mexico and Norway should be pretty easy to visit while we are doing our Anna and Elsa Meet and Greet.
Thank you again for all of your insights and suggestions!

Really love this idea! I’ve been trying to figure out how to get my daughter involved in the world showcase. She’s 6 so we’ll probably try to do the kidcot passport but I think she’ll enjoy this too!

1 Like

Well I opened the thread with a response thought out, but you had my picks in the first reply :smile:

Mexico is my no 1, I loved it as a kid and still do

2 Likes

My DD at 7 really enjoyed kidcot. We spread it over 2 days so we didn’t have to go to every pavilion in one day.

1 Like

30 posts and not one of you has got the correct answer. Interesting, but not surprising. You people are not very smart.

France is — of course — the best pavilion. Two simple reasons. Monsieur Paul. And Impressions de France.

IdF makes me cry. Oh, the music! Oh, the pictures! And the fact that a bunch of racist morons robbed me of my EU citizenship because they like being lied to because it makes them feel important.

4 Likes

Oh no! That makes me very sad. :sob:

1 Like

This was true 25 days ago. It’s even more true now with the huge expansion of the pavilion and the addition of Ratatouille.

My kids spend a disproportionate amount of their free time watching youtube videos of the cotton candy artists at EPCOT.

Japan for the shopping
France for the food
England for the atmosphere and Mary Poppins meet and greet

We also like the trains in Germany and the architecture in Morocco. You really can’t go wrong.

3 Likes