What are your favorite WDW cocktails?

@LoveBug53, I was going to post a similar picture, but instead I’ll just register another vote for the Grand Marnier orange slush!

1 Like

I know this is heresy, but I don’t think WDW drinks are all that, either with or without a bag of chips. I’ve been spoiled by some local places so that sweet/fruity drinks are mostly a tough sell. Disney drinking for me is more about the venue or the people I meet there.

I do like bluezoo at the Dolphin for their craft drinks.

1 Like

Good morning @BGK. Your opinion always is welcome - whether heresy or not (:P). And I’ll take my OGM with the chips - thanks for asking!

That was the cucumber one. I don’t know why I know that…

2 Likes

There are so many and all so good. I am partial to anything with a glow cube tho.

1 Like

Thank you @HappyKaren. Did we have a pineapple one too?? And did we toss out water out of a cup and bring it on 3 caballeros? Ole!!

1 Like

I can neither confirm nor deny…

1 Like

However, I believe my excuse is valid- I was dazzled by the Caballeros and lost all reason :wink:

2 Likes

Oh! Glow cubes, Tune In Lounge and great bar tenders make for a great night!

1 Like

Blood Orange Margarita at La Cava probably tops my list. NOT a fan of the OGMS; too weak, too small, too sweet, and too expensive. Love trying various international beers in WS, but Disney’s “own” Safari Amber served at AK is one of my all-time favorites. Don’t know if Dole Whip with rum at AK counts as a “drink”, but if it does, it’s also high up on my list…

1 Like

Ok that was a great article!

It mentions Monday night specials at La Cava and even Margarita flights available some nights. Does anyone know if they still do this?

1 Like

Pretty much any Bevy from Hurricane Hannas @ SAB. Captains Mai Tai, Island moon- shine, Piña CoLava. Drool…

1 Like

@MDU i’m sure you know…

Fair enough @bswan - if I’m feeling drouthy and have no need to use my head the next day, a wee bit of Old Pulteney might beat out an OGM. Maybe. :wink:

Monday afternoon drink special

2 Likes

Wrong thread…

Any kind of wine is wonderful. The jalapeño margarita was wonderful!

Beyond a doubt, the Horchata margarita at La Cava, and the Sugar Cane Mojito at Dawa Bar!!