What are your favorite meals in Disney World?

SciFi is ALL about burgers and shakes, IMHO. Perfect place to cool down and relax. CHH has awesome fried shrimp (and for some reason I always sub broccoli for the fries- my one healthy spot in an otherwise snacky vacation!).

We had TH breakfast. LOVED IT!!! That doesn’t help does it? However, my sister and her family had TH lunch and didn’t care for it much. 50’s dinner was a big hit. Chicken, meatloaf, pot roast…pretty good. And we’re from the midwest where “brown and hot” is most important. :smile: Hoop Dee Doo was fun. I’m a slow eater though, so I was still enjoying as they were bringing and taking so be aware. Crystal Palace dinner was one of our favorite places. Buffet. Items ALL of you will find enjoyable!

I only put eateries that were mentioned in the OP. We had favorites I didn’t mention. LTT, CM, Tortuga, Yachtsman, MM, Akershus, and the no longer available cinnamon rolls at Main St Bakery.

There were a few we didn’t like, but only one stood out as disastrous. And it’s a liner favorite so I’m careful about not mentioning it for fear of boo’s and hisses. Hey! At least it was spinning when we were there. Oops! Forget that last part.

1 Like

Get the sampler at 50s. And a milkshake. And by a milkshake, I mean the pb&j

Don’t forget the zebra domes at boma

My family always likes, Tusker house and Kona cafe. Had a good time at CP, didn’t care much for Chef Mickey s. This year we are doing all the AKL restaurants too. I am.willing to try anything once, I wish I could say the same for the rest of my family

Saw Coral Reef on your list, I loved the Lobster Bisque there. Also the traditional fish and chips at CHH, for BOG lunch I enjoyed the croquet monsieur and loved the Master’s cupcake.

Holy cow! Now I have to go play with my ADR’s again. Good grief, I’m hungry!

Another favorite of mine is the Ahi Salad at Y&Y. Huge bowl of mixed greens a very generous portion of seared Ahi with a light wasabi cream and a wonderful vinegrette. Paired with a Safari Amber, it’s a perfect lunch for a hot day.Could easily be shared by 2 for lunch.

I really enjoyed 50s. I have celiac disease and was able to have gluten free fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy! Everyone was very helpful as far as allergies go. Atmosphere is great and food is awesome.

A few of our family’s favorites:
Tusker House Lunch: I like the breads, crackers, and dips, my daughter loves the samosas, and my other daughter lives for the strawberry tarts!
Columbia Harbour House: samosa-loving daughter swears that the chicken tenders here are the best in the parks. I happen to love the tuna sandwich.
Biergarten: Gotta try the schnitzel, and make sure your reservation coincides with the musical performance. It’s a fun experience.

I personally like the buffet at 1900 Park Fare, I have 2 reservations for my next trip. As well as a lunch at the Crystal Palace, another good buffet. As for TS meals that I look forward to, I love the Arroz con Pollo at Bongo’s, yum and throw in some Tostones.

Like Columbia Harbor House Chicken Fingers, Cosmic Rays veggie burgers and fixings,

New to try Saana, love Indian food, and it sounds yummy and sees a lot of liner love.

My two favorite restaurants are The Wave and Flying Fish, neither of which are on your list but since you asked pretty generally. At Flying Fish, I went with the signature potato wrapped snapper, but the appetizers and sides were the real super hit. The tuna tartare is one of my favorite apps ever. The cheese platter is spectacular. The crab cakes were also yummy, and finally, the side of risotto was very good though short of amazing. Unfortunately, The Wave was more than a year ago, but I believe that I ordered the steak and was very impressed.

As for the ones on your list, my favorite is BOG lunch! We loved the roast beef sandwich and the potato leek soup. I was very underwhelmed by the French onion there. My family also really enjoys CP, though that is largely because of the make your own sundaes. I enjoyed breakfast there far more than lunch or dinner, food wise. We also had a good experience at Les Chefs, but that was two or three years ago. The kids’ chicken tenders were really, really good, though I remember not being super wowwed overall. We ordered a cheaper bottle of wine and it was really horrible. If you go with a bottle, don’t go with the cheapest.

There are two meals that I have had at least at 3 times at WDW and they never disappointment me. I make it a point to get them each trip. The first is the fried chicken at 50’s. Its perfect every time and I have had it more than 3 times. The second is the pork chops as BoG dinner. It never disappoints me either to the point of it is hard for me to try any other entree.

I have to point out that we have some exceptional restaurants here in DFW so therefore when I travel, food is usually meh for me as it is hard to top some of these here at home. I have yet to try V&A or Narcosis’s but I hope to soon…

DW and I Love LeCellier. I don’t think that it gets much love on here because prices have increased in recent years. I get the bone-in Ribeye and DW gets the Filet. And we share the Lobster Poutine. It is definitely a filling meal and you might find yourself “done” for the evening. We have eaten there the past two times at the World. We will try a different Signature dining experience on our next trip. The DW wants to try Jiko.

I also had the rib-eye at Le Cell and it was excellent. And the beer-cheese soup - OMG. Jiko is second only to CG as my favorite in WDW.

My most favorite is the steak and mac and cheese at Jiko. Second is the quattro formoggia (sp?) pizza at via napoli and the third favorite is pot roast meal and onion rings at prime time cafe. I can’t pick just one!