We're Rewatching all the Pixar Films!

Oh I wonder why not :confused:

I maybe havenā€™t recognised him Coco because I canā€™t remember who he was.

2 Likes

Heā€™s the skeleton with braces who is visiting his dentistā€¦ his ā€œgraciasā€ is really bad.

4 Likes

Maybe blur that for @Jeff_AZ ?

Thanks though :+1:t2:

3 Likes

He is also in The Empire Strikes Back when they are on Hoth. No Pixar related but I though Jeff might find it interesting.

5 Likes

Yes I knew that!

8 Likes

I would never have recognised him there!
I think Iā€™ve only known of him with white hair.

4 Likes

I call it that :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I was traumatised as an adult :joy:

5 Likes

Me too! Well, actually I think I was still a teenager. I was more than happy to take DD2 out when she was scared when we were there last year. :joy:

3 Likes

We just rewatched Brave this weekend. I had only seen it once and didnā€™t remember it a whole lot. I loved it! Although, my hair identifies with Merida, I so identified with her mom. We had to watch before meeting Merida at Princess Nite! On the event guide it says, ā€œMeet Merida and test your archery skills.ā€ I canā€™t wait!

Also, @Jeff_AZ Princess Atta will be there! :scream:

11 Likes

I saw that! I wouldnā€™t have even known who she was if I hadnā€™t watched the movie last week. :joy:

1 Like

So back when the movie was pretty new she had a M&G by IASW (in DLR) where you got to shoot a bow with her. Athena took archery after this movie and the Hunger Games came out so she did pretty good at it :grin:

7 Likes

One of the best M&G ever

16 Likes

We saw Merida for the first time at DLR in February. She was just wandering in the area by IASW. We also saw Moana, but my niece thought she was Pocahontas because she had a big cloak on! It was cold!

7 Likes

MOD! This is OT. NOT PIXAR!! NOT ON TOPIC. :wink:

But since you mentioned itā€¦

I could do this all day.
We are M&G fools.

12 Likes

13 Likes

To be fair this is the least off topic post ever.

12 Likes

Itā€™s especially funny because I am extravagantly guilty of taking threads off topic. Iā€™m just teasing @Julianne_fki

9 Likes

And you made me laugh out loud, which I really needed today! :joy:

9 Likes

Yay!!! :heart:

5 Likes