We're going to McDonald’s! Woohoo!

It’s no ordinary Maccy D’s. It even merits a DFB review:

2 Likes

What a great way to get your friends familiarized with the USA! There may be McDonald’s restaurants around the world, but they have different foods based on the region they are in, even within the USA.

I can’t believe I opened this thread.

8 Likes

Disney calls them Lumpia, but they sound like blintzes to me. @sanstitre_has_left_the_building, is that better?

1 Like

An awful blinze :grimacing:

1 Like

You don’t like them? After @ryan1’s rave review, I was under the impression they were good!

Nope, I’ve had them and wouldn’t again; actually tried them a second time to give them another chance. But I also think Yak n’ Yeti sux too. Bland food is disappointing. And no one makes blintzes like my auntie :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Isn’t Sanaa open for breakfast?

Me too! I’m on a road trip taking DD20 back to her college and I had these for breakfast just this morning! Nothing says road trip more than McDonald’s for breakfast.

3 Likes

Nope

Ummm, yes it is. It is the only place to get breakfast for anyone staying at Kidani and Jambo.

What makes you think it isn’t open?

Now granted, they cut their menu. Not sure if they do the actual plates of hot food or if it’s all grab and go items. But you can still sit in and watch the animals from the windows - if you can get a seat.

1 Like

This did:

But now I see there is this, too:

Has that always been a thing? Why has nobody told me?

2 Likes

Yep, has been for some time. Certainly was at Christmas 2016. :grin:

Here’s the page from the Kidani resort page:

https://www.disneyworld.co.uk/dining/animal-kingdom-villas-kidani/sanaa/

1 Like

I’ve been a paying member of this useless website for nearly four (gosh!) years and no-one has ever mentioned this before. Unacceptable.

Who do I contact about a refund and compensation?

3 Likes

Did you ever actually ask? :wink:

I’ve mentioned it several times to people asking about Kidani. Clearly you were ignoring me.

3 Likes

Same, it’s the best!

Sanaa is a QS for breakfast. That is why it doesn’t show when you look at the TS times?

1 Like

Oh I see! So it’s my fault! It is somehow my responsibility to know things or ask about them?

1 Like

Well if you want to know something, then … yes.

1 Like

Let me draw your attention to this page of TP:

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/resort-dining

you’ll notice Sanaa listed twice, for table service and quick service.

And if you click on quick service you’ll see this, clear as day. :grin:

2 Likes