Welcome to the runDisney category!

Only 3 more runs for 30 minutes each before the Princess half! I am so excited but nervous, I don’t know why. I have already done the distance. Can’t wait to go and do it when it really counts! Hoping to maybe meet a few liners along the way.

4 Likes

Good luck!!! It is very exciting to hear about these races!
Did a 5K in 57 minutes today! I realize that is a snails’s pace but it is close to a miracle for me!!! Felt good too! Celebrated by buying a runDisney 5K shirt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: slowly training for a 10 mile race this summer and maybe just maybe the half in WDW next year :crossed_fingers: You all have been quite the inspiration! Thanks!

2 Likes

And a runner I am not…it was 3.5 miles…my 23 year old just corrected me​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

13 year old😂

Me too! I do have a 3 mile run tomorrow. And I still need to figure out my costume. I hate shopping so much.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! High five. I’m super slow myself. It’ll be close for me to not get swept at the half.

1 Like

Hooray!!! Keep working at it!!

1 Like

I talked to some of my girlfriends about me doing the half in November and I need to confirm because there were a lot of drinks involved, but I think we’re all running the full in January now.

I’m extra hyped for my run tomorrow now.

5 Likes

Update: I day drank and did not run my three miles. :grimacing:

2 Likes

First race since 2013, done. The weather sucked, but I had fun!

6 Likes

Woohoo!! Congrats!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Congratulations!

1 Like

Nicely done! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :clap:

1 Like

That’s so great!!!

1 Like

Saw this in Insta today… immediately thought of @len and Laurel’s race story. Not sure it is the kind of love story they’re looking for, but maybe :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I gotta say, “She left me to die on a bridge. It’s been love ever since” is the kind of headline that I’d click on.

9 Likes