Welcome to the hump day lounge... all are welcome!

holy moses. I’ve got to check in here more often. LOL. I miss all the fun while I’m working and answering questions and all that stuff. LOL.

My knees are saying no but it does sound tempting, doesn’t it. Maybe I could just tell my DH that’s why I was going to WDW but skip out on the running. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

That’s my kind of running!

In the immortal words of Fatty McButterpants:

“If you see me running call for help, because someone is chasing me!”

4 Likes

I HATE running. Hate it. But, it has gotten me to DLR twice and as of Feb. 2015 to WDW 3 times for races. DH can’t oppose such a healthy habit…

4 Likes

I almost snorted my drink out of my nose! Hahahahaha!!!

2 Likes

I like that way you think @Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli!

Smart girl! :thumbsup:

Ok peeps – outta here. See you tonight after the dinner, little man’s bath, get lunch ready, wash clothes thing!

It’s been fun - and I really like this format!!

1 Like

I’m off to teach a yoga class then dinner with the family. Talk to y’all later tonight!!

1 Like

I’m heading off to a meeting… I can’t wait to catch up on everything I missed here today! It’s gonna be some fun reading!!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles::sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

Hi everybody!! Real life getting in the way of lining, or foruming – uhh, can I still call foruming lining? Sounds nicer. :slight_smile:
Anyway, packing all day, weighing checked bags with my ebags handheld scale, woo hoo!
In a few hours returning to home after a month at my inlaws. We all survived. Only 23 hrs of travel til I am back in my own time zone!!

4 Likes

By the way, Beachmom, LOVE this thread!!! Way to start a lounge!! :slight_smile:

Thanks @Beachmom01 for starting this Loungy/Thready/Hump Day thing! It feels nice, and makes me want to stay and play. You’re the best!

2 Likes

So - is anyone else having a problem loading their profile picture? My “A” is boring :frowning:

Pink and Sparkly are my two favorite colors! :slight_smile:

It has never occurred to me weigh luggage. Another genius tip from liners.

I had to make mine smaller - I’m not sure what the cut-off is for size but you can try that @ATbeliever. Once I resized, it loaded fine! :slight_smile:

I’m here! I’m here! I made it @Beachmom01!!! Whew! What a day! We closed on the house we sold and we are officially free of the beast!!! Go ahead, friends…raise the roof. I’ll give you a moment.

And I took the boys to get tacos and snow cones and I brought some back for everybody!!! Here ya go…just pass to your left, there are plenty for everyone!!! :smiley: :sunny:

3 Likes

Here’s how we weigh our luggage:

Step 1) stand on the bathroom scale.
Step 2) make mental note of that number.
Step 3) stand on the bathroom scale with a packed suitcase in your arms.
Step 4) make mental note of that number.
Step 5) subtract first number from second number which equals suitcase weight.

Ta Dah! :sparkles:

1 Like

Yay @emmyannttu! Congrats on the sale of the beast! :bear: - okay, that’s kind of a cuddly beast but you get the drift! Raising the roof! Whoot whoot! :rooster: And okay, that’s a rooster not a roof (where is @ThatDisneyGuy_outer1?? These emoticons aren’t cooperating!!) I’m throwing in a camel cause I’m good at that one! :camel: Yay! Thanks for the tacos and snow cones :meat_on_bone: and :snowman: Oh, close enough! :smiley:

3 Likes