Welcome to September

Good morning liners. It’s just next month that I’ll be back in Florida for the 17th vacation. Just 41 days
Have a fab day guys.

7 Likes

Good morning @Steve1 54 for us and we’re going next month too. 1st trip for us. Have a fantastic day

2 Likes

Morning! Next month and 46 days! So exciting!!!

2 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and @bigpeteswife. I slept in today, this time tomorrow, I will be at my desk. It’s great to start the week with a day off. Have a good day.

2 Likes

@BigPetesWife. We may overlap by couple of days. I’m there til 27th.

1 Like

@rachaelmac22 I’m there same time as u. It’s 47 til I head into WDW.

1 Like

We are at 293. No MNSSHP or F&W this year.

@Steve1 will will be heading down the 17th for the party and leaving the 18th… Just a quickie :wink: staying at AoA :slight_smile: where do you guys stay?

1 Like

This Month!!! Good morning @Steve1. Good morning Linahville! 12 more days!! I put my trent on the charger this morning. That counts as soft packing, right?

4 Likes

Next month for us too! 50 days! Good morning everyone!

3 Likes

Good morning @Steve1. 63!

3 Likes

We arrive 25th, but first park day (MK) will be the 26th :slight_smile: so a bit of an overlap

2 Likes

This month! 24 days!

2 Likes

Good morning! 127 days until POP! I love all the short countdowns!

1 Like

Good morning all! Happy Monday! Only 102 days left for us. One day, I really hope to make it to the MNSSHP. Maybe next year…

2 Likes

10 days. TEN DAYS, PEOPLE!!!

7 Likes

11 days, 18 hours, 16 minutes and 30 seconds until we leave
13 days, 22 hours, 16 minutes and 30 seconds until we officially begin our magical vacation

I remember seeing a spreadsheet about who is going when and if they are attending MNSSHP.

Does anyone have that link?

3 Likes

Hello @Steve1 and Hello Liners! 26 days til I (hopefully) get to see Off Kilter & Mo’ Rockin’ one last time.

3 Likes

31 for me!

2 Likes

Morning all it will be 50 days for me to be back at the world.

1 Like