Wednesday August 13 honorary Steve1 countdown thread

24! Can’t believe we’re just over 3 weeks out! Magic Bands and DME tags have arrived. Can’t believe we’re just over 3 weeks out!

1 Like

4 days & starting to pack today! Good morning @JustTimmy & everyone! I love the MK-Poly-GF boat loop. Just love being on the Seven Seas Lagoon!

1 Like

26 day here! I can’t believe it! That means that our wedding is in only 24 days! Eek!

2 Likes

7 days to get through - we leave a week from tomorrow. Hmm… favorite non-attraction is tough. Any eating and drinking establishment, I suppose. A Captain’s Mai Tai from the poolside bar is one thing I always look forward to! The cheese plate from Flying Fish was one of my favorite things last time. Also love watching my kids get their faces painted - they just love doing it!

1 Like

101 Dalmatian day for us .have a great time everyone

75 short…or long…days…depending on how you look at it. So, that’s the long and short of it for today !! :smiley: Have a great day, everyone !

311, 212…Good Morning Liners.

75 for me. AKL this time

Timmy, we’re now mostly packed. We’re driving, so it’s just “throw this in, throw this in”! Plus, my oldest gets back from camp tonight, so I’m doing laundry and he has to pack his stuff. We’ll make it- life is never slow and peaceful with four boys!

69 days for me, my favorite non-attraction experience was when my dd was really into princesses and we were trying to find Aurora. Some CM made a hone call for us, and then told us where to be at what time, and we were among the first there. This actually happened several times and we got the main 6 princesses at the time in one trip: Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine, Ariel, Belle and Aurora. Just awesome.

I’ll be there tomorrow night!!! My fave non-attraction would be taking any of the resort boats. Love them!

3 Likes

120 for me! My non-attraction fun is hanging out on the boardwalk.

1 Like

182 days to go! My favorite non attraction is the MK opening show followed by the rush walking down Main Street at rope drop.

Arrived in Indy

1 Like

Enjoy!

And they look so good on you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

101 days for us!

38 for me. Thinking of extending my vacation by 3 days.

It’s FPP time t minus 3 hours and 6 minutes. Getting nervous. Any good tips?