Weather these days

Hey group~ Although I live in AZ, I’ve been to WDW more often than DL as of late, but I’m excited to be going to DL next week! For those of you who have been to DL lately…how’s the weather? Forecast says high 80’s next week…does it cool down a ton at night? How’s the humidity?

1 Like

The humidity is a bit high, but nothing like WDW. I there July 13-15 and was warm, but tolerable (Splash and GRR helped). The first night I got a little chilled and wished I had brought one of my long sleeve hooded tees. Definitely not cold enough to warrant a thick sweatshirt though.

1 Like

Thank you!

It definitely cools off at night unlike most of AZ in the summer. Bring a light weight jacket or sweater and put it in a locker for the evenings.

Great plan. Thanks!

I was there in June and I was fine without a jacket (shorts and short sleeves only) but my kids needed a light one in the morning and at night. It was a little cooler then, if anything.

PS shout out to a fellow Arizonan!

2 Likes

I was also, for little bit. It was the only time I lived outside of CA. I really liked it and did not mind the heat. Not a huge fan of the monsoons though. I lived in Mesa and Chandler. I still have family there.

2 Likes

Thanks! I usually run cold, but DH doesn’t have that problem. I’ll bring a jacket for me, but he should be fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I LOVE the monsoons!!

1 Like

I grew up in Arizona and now live in Washington state (Seattle area). I miss a lot of things about Arizona but especially the monsoons! I often try to visit in early August because I want some thunderstorms and everything tends to be green. We get a lot of rain up here but it’s not the fierce storms I love. Just constant, constant, constant misting rain. LOL

2 Likes

That is a huge change!

1 Like