Wearing pjs in the food court... YES or NO ?!

I don’t mind PJ’s in public in the AM really, although I would never do it myself. But please, please put on undergarments before heading out. No one wants to see that! Just my take… If you take the time to put on the ‘necessities’, you may as well just throw on shorts/sweats and a tee (or the like).

2 Likes

NO!!! It’s a public place, not a bedroom or bathroom.

3 Likes

Best. PJs. Ever.

2 Likes

If I were you (?!?) I would wear those PJs everywhere, especially if everywhere happened to be MNSSHP. Maybe not Walmart though.

3 Likes

I say who cares? Everyone’s on vacation and as long as all “parts” are covered, I don’t personally see the harm. I find crop top and short shorts much more offensive than pyjamas in the food court. Quite frankly, the food courts at breakfast are terrifying places, especially the values (where I typically stay) and I tend to avoid them like the plague.
Happy debating :wink:

2 Likes

@mALY you could wear those to wal-mart and become one of those wal-mart people on YouTube ha ha

2 Likes

Haha!! I totally should just as a prank. Have someone follow me with a hidden camera and see the looks that I get. Especially since the bum flap needs pins on the sides to not show anything hahahha!

you need to find those GIANT safety pins like they have the old men wear in cartoons

2 Likes

Ummm , sorry but I don’t wear PJs anywhere. Not even to bed so not an option for me. I’m also not a breakfast person so I don’t go to the good courts in the morning.

Wait , why am I posting here??? Never mind

3 Likes