We Solemnly Swear We Are Up To No Good. ILLIVIN!

:nerd_face:

10 Likes

Is there some wine or bubbles with that cheese board?

7 Likes

You guys aren’t on the same flight?? Now I feel like @ryan1 ?? Or you aren’t sitting together??

I’m off to the dentist - fun times.

6 Likes

The question becomes…when it comes down to the last two people to be chosen for their team, who will they pick…you…or me? :laughing:

5 Likes

We are not on the same flight! Kristi and her DD are flying Spirit, Steph and I are on Southwest cause I have a companion pass and am physically incapable of traveling without checked luggage :rofl:

20 Likes

Katie and I are together on a flight and Kristi and her DD are together on a different flight.

Have fun at the dentist. :joy:

12 Likes

Love the Illivin in your title. :rofl: See you guys tomorrow!

10 Likes

I’ll translate. I am poor and can’t pass up a $19 flight. :rofl:

14 Likes

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

After dragging checked, heavy ass bags home from Europe as well as our carry ons and backpacks, I am going carryon only for this trip. 5 nights is a long time for carry on only but I am making it happen. You guys are only there for 3 nights, right? You totally could have tried carry on only this time!

11 Likes

Have you met her?

9 Likes

Hey I did Africa for 10 days with carryon only! :wink:

It wasn’t easy but it was possible. It required very intentional selection of items!

8 Likes

Once or twice. :rofl:

6 Likes

Yes, this. Only 1 loungefly though I wanted to bring two. Cannot buy even one thing in Orlando as it won’t fit. But so freeing to skip the stupid long wait for bags in Orlando!

11 Likes

This made me sad in Africa, but has kept me honest for WDW :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yay!!

6 Likes

I have to say that aside from Savannah sleeping on me, this has been a fantastic flight. I bid $10 on exit row and won. This is a new plane, so there are big trays and lots of leg room. We took off on time, flight attendants are awesome. I have zero complaints and you can’t beat a total of $48 for 2 people with lots of extra leg room. And she would have sleep in SW too, so no difference there. The interwebs have kept me entertained.

17 Likes

Mimosas and moon pies!

25 Likes

I could have, yes. But it would have stressed me out, and I get the bags for free on SW so why not :woman_shrugging:t2::rofl:

9 Likes

I do miss mimosas!

4 Likes