We’re doing this!

Probably a little crazy, but we are on our way this morning. DS and I are waiting for our flight to depart BOS and on our way to 4 wonderful nights at Yacht Club! Getting a little fun in before starting the school year in a few weeks.

30 Likes

Wow, you’re up and started early! Have a wonderful trip, I hope you share details and pictures along the way.

1 Like

Hey, you’re not alone… @Randall1028 is also up early and flying to the PLACE… you two could watch each other’s report LOL All this has happened before

2 Likes

Have a great trip! We’ll be watching.

Yay! Let the magic begin! I woke up think of you two! I am so happy to see you on your way! Safe travels!

5 Likes

Lol it’s tough to follow someone else’s report while doing your own live one.

Things get a tad hectic when things get going. :grin:

4 Likes

Have a great time!

7 Likes

all the liners at wdw now! exciting. enjoy your trip!

2 Likes

Randall1028 had good luck and a not-45 minute wait. Hope you will too.

2 Likes

Maybe 5 minutes…good start!

17 Likes

Yay for you guys! Have all the fun and thanks for letting us tag along!

It’s weird how few people are here on a Sunday afternoon.

17 Likes

Already broke our no indoor dining rule…but it started pouring, DS LOVES poutine and we’ve had these masks on since 5am.
Uploading: DD565BE0-D820-46C1-AB4B-A3D8A6881A43.jpeg… Uploading: A1900DCE-CE19-45F8-9B55-B969B9C8212E.jpeg…

7 Likes

Have a great trip!!
Love having two trip reports going at once!!!

There are three going on at once :wink:

1 Like

Hmmmm. Thanks for the info. Have to check!
ETA: Found it.

2 Likes

Just a few rides and back to swim/relax…we’ve been up since 3:30am

20 Likes

Great photos.
A nap is definitely in order.
Up since 3:30!! :scream:
Love those twin fans!!

2 Likes

Stormalong Bay has some new floats for the lazy river. Will get some pics tomorrow but I forgot my phone in the room today. If anyone is short like me and had trouble getting into the old tubes, these are SO much better!

In room Dining was a disappointment - DS’s burger was pretty inedible, mine was alright. The house made chips were the redeeming item. We may see if we can do take out from the Ale and Compass lounge tomorrow (DS’s second favorite after poutine is Parker house rolls).

Early bedtime today and we will hit the pool early and afternoon at Animal Kingdom. A totally different touring strategy for us, but we’re looking forward to it!

6 Likes