We have left the World

:sob: That is all :sob:

5 Likes

Crud that didn’t work.

Anyway, there there… :coffee:

1 Like

Please tell me that is a TBBT reference and that I’m not just crazy.

1 Like

4 Likes

I literally cried when I found out that Season 12 is going to be the last. Like, was out to dinner with my parents and husband and CRIED in my soup.

4 Likes

I am likewise devastated. I can see why Jim decided to leave. Doesn’t mean I have to be happy about it. Calls for a round of soft kitty, upset and in denial is a type of sick right?

4 Likes

It was. And I had a gif of it and it didn’t work. I was as sad as OP.

Ok maybe not.

3 Likes

I’m very sad too. I just love that show.

That said though, there’s not a whole lot more they can do or directions to take with the characters. So I kind of get it. But it stinks.

5 Likes

Amy, Amy, Amy is sad (sad, sad).

1 Like

This is just the first step of recovery. First, there is sadness. Then there is anger. Then, there is acceptance. Last, there is the planning stage for the next trip. Together, we can help you and you can help us.

You can start by giving us a trip report. What did you do? Who went? What was worth going to again?

3 Likes

Yes, I am at a work conference this week, but plan to get started on my trip report once I get home. As for future plans…my mom is seriously considering DVC so now I can spend all my free time learning all about it and daydreaming about the frequent trips that will follow!!

2 Likes

Fixed it for you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some people are paid a lot of money to stand in front of an audience and say that. You are taking the bread from their mouths. :wink:

1 Like