We Don’t Talk About Rope Drop, No, No. A UOR and Disney Spring Break Trip Report

Thanks!

1 Like

:scream: Oh no! Hope the weather doesn’t spoil the day.

6 Likes

Such great shirts!!! What a great start to the day!

2 Likes

Thanks. So far so good. We’re doing outdoor rides knowing that those will shut down. We’re hoping to go back to the hotel to check out during the worst of it.

7 Likes

Thanks. And sure it’s great to start your day feeling like you’re going to die. :joy:

5 Likes

Glad you knew that. I started the Hurricane 2022 thread early to warn ppl. Hurricane Season 2022 - Walt Disney World - TouringPlans Discussion Forums

5 Likes

Good idea.
I think we will have to hang out at the hotel for awhile.

3 Likes

Hagrids was a 52 minute wait. I know it would have been smarter to do that first but Robert insisted on VC first.

Robert’s awesome roller coaster hair.

25 Likes

We then walked onto FJ with EP but honestly standby was a walk on too. I love the FJ queue.

20 Likes

The weather is looking a bit ominous.

16 Likes

Time to head to London. I hear it doesn’t rain there.

23 Likes

You have many marching band years ahead :heart:

5 Likes

All those great photos! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yes, I think this is a line we don’t try and cross. Matching shirts, yes! RD, yes! Sharing rooms with @Wahoohokie, no!

5 Likes

Thanks!

Exactly. We know the boundaries.

2 Likes

Me on ToT.

You are brave. I don’t think I would have gotten in that thing!

I’m with you!!

See, you love RD too! I knew it wasn’t just me :joy:

[quote=“Dreamer, post:281, topic:85057”]
So Orlando is under a tornado watch.
[/quot

:frowning: I hate tornadoes. I actually used tornado warnings as an illustration in a lecture I had to give this morning. Stay safe.

:scream::scream::scream:

Love your shirts today :heart::heart::heart:

You are awesome!

It’s always best to get the horrific ride out of the way first. I know that wasn’t his reason but it was good for you.

6 Likes

Then I will never make you ride it again unless you want to.

Or stupid.

Thanks.

3 Likes

But I do like being with you all :heart: so it is a conflict for me. I’m hoping my ToT perspective changes like it did for @Bubblez. However, when we have our family trip in June I’m skipping it with Abby because she’ll have Colin there and let’s face it, he’s her first choice anyway.

5 Likes

I think you’ve confused it with this place.

4 Likes