We are on our way! Trip report!

Thank you! She looks a little moody today. I think she misses me.

1 Like

I think you should escape all this hurricane madness in New England and come visit her

1 Like

I’d love to and actually have looked at a few things but I have some other plans coming up in Sept, Oct, and Nov that override the possibility of adding anything additional. Even on the cheap.

I’ll be there in January. That will work :slight_smile: In the meantime, all y’all will keep me flush with Tree and Sacred Space photos, and I will visit my local Indian restaurant for the food :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Indeed it is! Finally having one today!

1 Like

Yum!
I’m thinking I was to get some thigh high biscuits for my flight home, was it you that was able get some delivered? I can’t find chef arts on door dash/grub hub, but I swear someone mentioned it on a thread!!

I didn’t have them delivered, no. I had half of them at lunch and took the rest in a doggie bag for the plane.

Was it @amvanhoose_701479 who had food delivered?

I think it was @FOMOm_VA that got homecoming delivered to AKL(?)…if I’m remembering correctly.

3 Likes

Not me! Sounds brilliant though

Ok this is unrelated but reminds me of something I just saw on DFB weekly news. They just installed lockers for packages / deliveries at Pop I think so that guests can pick up their own groceries / packages delivered to the hotel at their convenience rather than having to call bell services. AJ said she thinks that means they won’t do refrigerator holding anymore. Anyone seen confirmation? (Is this discussed in another thread somewhere?)

I think so too, but I thought it was Homecomin she had delivered.

Now that I’m thinking if it, it might have been both, but I thought she had gotten her Gideons in person.

I’ve been looking for weeks trying to find anything from Disney Springs to deliver to on site hotels but so far only Sprinkles :pensive:

The first reports were that some of those lockers are refrigerators.

I will find the other thread. There is a $6 charge (just to do this (no alcohol allowed) and no deliveries allowed direct to bell service (you must be there to meet the delivery) if you don’t use this.

2 Likes

Dang, good memory!! Yep!

2 Likes

Platform did you use to order?

Postmates

1 Like

Lol…I’m pretty sure that I just made special mental note of that b/c my family wouldn’t eat anything at Homecomin’, so I might need to use it if I ever want to try anything from there someday!

1 Like

:flushed:

If they won’t eat anything at homecomin what the heck do they eat? I feel like a lot of that food is pretty accessible to even the most vanilla palate

3 Likes

They are…how do I say this diplomatically…exceptionally picky. Even my husband:( It’s almost like the 4 of them are in a constant contest to determine who will eat the least amount of foods. This is why I’m flirting with the idea of a short solo trip next fall!

3 Likes

Thanks! Never even heard of that! Can’t wait to order!

My family is wicked picky too but they love Homecomin.

I do take time on solo trips and trips with friends to eat in places they wouldn’t enjoy - that’s a very smart thing to do!

4 Likes

I can relate. My kids hardly ate anything there too. They are the pickiest eaters ever. I think if we went back now they’d eat more because I have finally gotten them to eat fried chicken after much coaxing. (Still not much of it, but they’ll eat it.)

1 Like