WDW Touring during 8 day stay

Hello

First time post on this forum. My family will be arriving at WDW on 5/18/19 (morning) and will have an eight day stay. We’re looking for the best touring plan to fit our goals for the vacation. We’ve been to Disney before, but are not Disney pros.

A little about our trip:

We are staying on property, but not at a Disney resort
We are renting a car
2 adults and one teen
8 day park hopper tix

We would like to really take our time going through the parks, taking in some of the shows, and definitely see the evening shows at each park. We can skip all of the character greetings.

I thought about just using the adult touring plans for each park, but I would love any suggestions from the forum.

Thanks!

I find the two day adult touring plans really easy to use. RD, move all the rides that you really want to do up in the plan (and use FPs) and then, I find, that will take you to around midday. Break for lunch, and then follow the rest of the plan, resort time and pick another park in the evening.

2 Likes

my suggestion would be to take the adult plans, for each park, and copy them to personalized touring plans. Then you can add/delete optimize/rearrange/evaluate to your heart’s content. Or, if you’re not interested in the personalization, just grab the published ones. (Just make sure to evaluate once, to see what times look like for your dates)

2 Likes