WDW Tickets Boardwalk ticketing

Have not used them recently, it was about 8 months ago, but they are a legitimate site.

I just purchased four 7 day adult park hoppers plus tickets. Within an hour or so, I received my confirmation #'s and linked all tickets to MDE. About a week later, I have received my physical tickets in the mail. I was very skeptical, but after reading the positive post by Len, and then sending my own email to TP Customer Service and getting an immediate response, I was convinced I should give it a shot. I saved about $250+ and highly recommend Boardwalk Ticketing.

2 Likes

I was skeptical of Boardwalk because their prices are so much lower. However, after reading all the positive feedback, I purchased 4 tickets from them on Friday. By Saturday morning, Boardwalk had emailed me the code so that I could link my tickets. I’ve gotten them linked, and have had NO problems. I would highly recommend!

1 Like

I am considering using BT for an upcoming family trip. Two questions:

1. Are these tickets in any way distinguishable from tickets purchased direct from Disney (any limitations, etc)?
  2. If I decide to add on a day or two during my trip (but before usage of the final day), what is the incremental pricing for the extra day(s)?

No limitations, same tix.

This Mousesavers page has a chart of all tix including tax. The cost to add days should just be the difference between the cost of the tix you have and the cost for the higher number of days.

Thanks. But is the extra day priced at Disney’s pricing or do I get the BT lower pricing?

When you add days at Disney you pay Disney prices, so you’d use the amounts on that Mousesavers list.

So, independent of what you paid for your tix at BW.

For example, if you bought 4 day base tix and wanted to add 1 base day while in the park, the math would be:

$441.98 - $426.00 = $15.98.

Just note the difference between days goes way down as you get closer to 10 days. The jumps at the lower end are much higher.

I just bought a ticket from Boardwalk Ticketing. I got an email that had an email address for Parksaver.com for information. But when you go to Parksavers.com to purchase tickets it links you to Undercover Tourist. What’s up with that?

I spoke with the guy who runs both Parksavers and Boardwalk. They can’t sell tickets right now, so they’re referring people to Undercover Tourist, who can.

It’s a weird time. I still don’t understand the relationship between Parksavers and Boardwalk. It’s unusual. But the tickets are cheap and they work.

3 Likes

Thanks. What I don’t understand is why Boardwalk tickets are cheaper than Undercover Tourist.

1 Like

That’s only hypothetically cheaper because they can’t sell them, right? Maybe they just didn’t update their prices.

Or do you mean the tickets you can buy from UT through Boardwalk are cheaper than buying direct from UT?

I bought them through the link on Touring Plans. When you get to Boardwalk it says Welcome Touring Plan visitor. The price was cheaper than UT.

1 Like

How much cheaper? I have some theories as to why they’re cheaper.

2 Likes

The 4 day pass was $10 cheaper and the 5 day $11 cheaper.