WDW Resorts with 1or 2 bedrooms rooms with Jacuzzis

We recently stayed in a one-bedroom Villa at the boardwalk. It had a very nice jacuzzi in the master bathroom. What are the other Walt Disney World Resortst that have one or two bedrooms with Jacuzzis?

I’m pretty sure all 1 bedroom DVC villas have a jacuzzi tub.

1 Like

They seem to replacing them as they redo the rooms. SSR 1 bedroom used to have jacuzzi tubs, but after the renovations, they were replaced with soaker tubs.

2 Likes

Well… that makes more sense as it would entail less maintenance.

1 Like

They are also really disgusting once you know what is in the pipes.

1 Like

I know at CC I didn’t use it but there was a cleaning cycle?

2 Likes

This might just be my personal thing. Although, I did read a study of what was in pipes of jacuzzi tubs. You don’t want to know.

But think about it. The water is filled with dirt, dead skin cells, hair, bacteria, soap residue. Then that water is sent through pipes that you can never really clean. Where it sits there and bad stuff grows.

1 Like

gross… please stop… I’m glad I’ve never used one :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

I blurred to save other people.

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: it’s like knowing about what goes in a hot dog

1 Like

Yeah, I love hot dogs and I go back and forth on not-wanting-to-know and just embracing that they are made from the floor scrapings at a meat plant.

1 Like

Yeah, I love hot dogs and I go back and forth on not-wanting-to-know and just embracing that they are made from the floor scrapings at a meat plant.

FTFY :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I normally don’t say anything that needs blurring, so this is new for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes blurring is b/c it’s fun to blur and Suprise ppl. Hot tubs and Hot dogs can be gross to some ppl so blurring is about being considerate of skimmish ppl, like me :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Run it through with hot water and bleach.

It’s fine. Or skip it if you prefer. But it’s really fine. :slight_smile:

The new ones do have that end of use cycle that forces any remaining water out of the pipes. It scares a lot of folks who don’t know it will happen LOL

2 Likes

But to answer the question lol…

I know that OKW 2BR have jetted tubs

My 1 bedroom BCV did not have a jacuzzi tub this summer. :frowning:

A lot to process here.

I think they would design the piping systems to drain with gravity like every home sanitary system on the planet. It is not very complex to add 1 or 2 degrees to a piping system for water to drain, in fact if the water doesn’t back up when not in use, i would assume that it is designed properly.

But this could all be conjecture, because i like jacuzzi and you guys are ruining it :sweat_smile:

But seriouslly, i have seen 1 bedroom villas without, so i know not every DVC room has them.

2 Likes