WDW Resort airline baggage check

Anyone know how early the resort baggage check opens up? I am considering trying to make RD at MK on my departure day. I have a flight home at 4:55 pm so I expect DME to MCO at around 1:55 pm. MK opens at 9am this day, So I would need to get bags checked by 8am in order to make RD and opening show.

way earlier than that. Something like 5 or 6am.

1 Like

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/resort-airline-check-in/ looks like 5am according to Disney!

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. I’ll assume 5am to be the accurate opening time, though it bugs me that the web site (thanks for the link @Stitcharella) doesn’t specifically say. The only reference to a time is within a paragraph that says if you need to pay baggage fees you can call this number between 5am and 11pm. I guess I’ll assume 5am to also be the baggage-check opening time for each resort. At any rate it seems like I should not have any problems checking bags in time to catch bus to MK RD. Yea!

SFL (forum doesn’t like SFL… it wants me to be more descriptive… this is not your father’s chat… click on the star, ejj…)

1 Like

That’s exactly what I did: “… click on the star, ejj…)”

1 Like