WDW Military Salute Tickets

My DH and I are both military and purchased our 4-day park hopper WDW military salute tickets at Shades of Green in September and had planned to return in December. We are now unable to return and want to sell our tickets. We are selling 2 tickets for $300 and will overnight them. Also I can take photos of the back of the ticket numbers and email once payment has been received. We will send invoice through PayPal. If interested please email me moonlight070@hotmail.com

The tickets have not been used/linked/or activated and are only the 4 Day Park Hopper tickets. (does NOT have the Water Park Fun & More option)

Tickets must be activated by someone with a military ID. (PER WDW website: “Eligible Service Members” are active or retired members of the U.S. Military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard. Spouses of Military Service Members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. Military IDs in the absence of active Military Personnel.
Tickets and options expire and may not be used after December 19, 2016. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.)

Please be aware that a Military ID will be needed at the gate to activate the cards.

Saddened we won’t be able to make it but I hope someone here is able to enjoy.

UPDATE: Selling both tickets for $200!