WDW just removed the "4-Park Magic" tickets for purchasing from their website

I linked the tickets last night and called this afternoon when they had not converted yet. I also had my ADRs cancelled by Disney this week, had already rescheduled the resort stay. However the ticketing CM seemed very sure that tickets past 5/16 had not converted yet so hopefully that is the case and mine will soon.

1 Like

Maybe they are only cancelling hotel stays starting through 5/23, while tickets will be cancelled on a week lag?

My tickets have now converted😃!

1 Like

I’m about to cry. Went to start trying to get FPP for DH and DS as close as possible to the rest of us. And someone has already done it for me! 2 extra FPP were added to my account for everything except MMRR. I’ve been pixie dusted…:sob::blush:

11 Likes

I don’t see why they couldn’t move some furloughed staff over to epcot. Yes, it won’t give you the full “immersive” experience, but you will be getting people back to work and us back to the parks!

1 Like

I have 4 park 4 days tickets that were supposed to have been used in April and were converted to be good until December 15th. I rescheduled my trip for September. I wonder how Disney will handle this if not all four parks are open :thinking:

If that is the case I would imagine they would become regular 4-day tickets?

1 Like

I have 4-Park Magic tickets and was wondering about several things. This thread answered them! Thank you for the information everyone! My dates are July 5 -10. Now, if I just had a crystal ball and knew what Disney has planned for the reopening (or if they are reopening). My FP window opens on Wednesday and I am worried about making choices.

1 Like

:rofl:

My tickets which expires 5-10-20 have been converted to 5-11-20 - 12-31-20

1 Like

For reports - be worried about FPP (mine is this week as well - July 6 arrival). Poor availability seems to be standard, but general consensus is that selection has been limited due to Disney like not running at full capacity

I am trying to prepare myself. I’ve been watching the DIBB in anticipation. I keep telling myself - it’s going to be different, it’s going to be different, it’s going to be different. BUT that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun for me! I have been a commando for so long and know the drill. Maybe this time, I will just slow down and enjoy so many things that I just fly by trying to fit all my favorite rides into my trip. Having said that, I am sure my blood pressure will be will be sky high at 7 am on Wednesday.

4 Likes

We are glad to help! Not sure how many of the parks will be open for your trip, but just enjoy what is available. Let us know how your trip went.

1 Like

Ditto I keep trying to remind myself that things aren’t normal so FPPs are not normal and that is too be expected. Trust in the Disney gods and if the trip still happens it will still be magic - perhaps a new kind of magic, but still magic.

Doesn’t mean my type a planner self is going to be calm about it :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Could this also just be because Disney is wanting to remove any monetary “deals?” I know the DIS was talking about how Disney may raise prices and limit promotions for a while in order to help with crowd control.

1 Like

After considering your statement more, I think there is at least some truth to it.

This reopening of the parks process is perhaps the biggest challenge for Disney management ever. I can’t imagine the hours spent in meetings already. Just thinking of developing a ‘capacity control plan’ gives me a headache, let alone all the in-park safety measures. It’s a lot of guesswork.

We all know there is a decent percentage of people that had a trip planned for this summer/fall and will delay, maybe won’t come back til there is a readily available effective vaccine. So maybe that’s 20%, 30%, 40% of those who had a planned trip, but are not interested in risking themselves and ultimately loved ones back home?

International visitors will be limited for some time. How many thousand per day will that help decrease attendance? Which is a good thing too, to help control crowds.

This is like a social experiment, with a lot of unknowns. I’m sure Disney wasn’t fond of continuing the 4 park deal when they already have no idea how many people will show up. But for us hard core liners, that $85-$90 a day 4-Park Magic ticket was awful tempting!

2 Likes

PHs received an email this morning from Disney Dr. Pam Hymel explaining precautions the parks will be taking to reopen. I’ll share the link if someone wants to read it… There are many comments responding with ppl on both sides masks vs no masks. We just became DVC owners when this virus hit and were suppose to be at Aulani in two days, but rescheduled for the fall hoping it would be safer and open. My PH expiration has not be updated yet. Watching for that change. So far I have faith in Disney doing the right thing to keep us all safe and happy :wink: Pixey dust for all! https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2020/05/a-message-about-disney-parks-from-chief-medical-officer-dr-pamela-hymel/comment-page-2/#comments

2 Likes

Wow, you are right. Both sides make a good case for masks vs. no masks. My take is this:

If guests are required to wear masks, I think it will be very short lived as many issues would arise. Secondly, I would not be surprised if guests were just ‘recommended’ to wear masks, even at initial opening. I do understand why Disney will require CM’s to wear them though.

1 Like

I think it was @Jeff_AZ that posted this the other day:

74C72E9B-4790-4EA4-A3E3-BA0FFC07DF14

If this is right, CM masks will really not protect the guests- will they?

1 Like

Do you mean CM masks will not protect themselves???

1 Like