WDW Just Canceled My Park Passes!

I just received five separate emails canceling five of seven park reservations. WTH? I posted the other night I would be changing my plans slightly, but I haven’t pulled the trigger on that yet. What in the heck are they doing? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Did you change hotel reservations? How did that happen?

“due to a change in your ticket or pass”

What does that mean? Did your admission lapse or get used?

Are you sure the person you called and talked to didn’t cancel your stay?

OMG! They canceled all of my reservations except for 12/10. WTH!!!

2 Likes

so you hotel reservations are gone?

Yes!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

On the phone with them now. The rep said it’s been happening when people make double reservations. I assure you, I did not make double reservations. Grrrr!!
They answered the phone immediately, though.

4 Likes

They emailed my husband the cancelations also to his personal address. The cancelations all say party of one.

They are saying I need to remake my theme park reservations. Ummm … you canceled all my plans. I can’t make theme park reservations without tickets. Now I am on hold for Disney IT. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Oh mother of god I’ve heard of this happening.

I’m so sorry. I do hope they restore them. Are your dates sold out?

2 Likes

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

They freaking better not be!!

No need to worry, all parks are available in all days of November and December with park tickets, resort stays, and the Incredipass AP. Sorry this happened, why did they cancel your package?

7 Likes

The IT guy referred to it as an Unexpected Magical Moment. Bro!!! :grimacing:

14 Likes

Did you tell him that word does not mean what he thinks it means? Bc that is definitely not the right word here.

14 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2:

Ok that’s just offensive.

Turn it off in times like this guy.

7 Likes

I have a fake lead reservation to cover my trip so that I can book dining at one time (we have 2 separate DVC reservations as we are switching hotels halfway through trip). Mine have not been cancelled yet. I will be furious if they cancel them.

2 Likes

Good thing this is many weeks before my trip. I would be freaking out if this happened closer to it. They got that part straightened out. Don’t know why it happened. Oh, wait. MAGIC. (You are the magic. :laughing:)

However, I asked to be transferred back to the guest relations side of the house to modify the reservation to add Disney+ discount. I was transferred twice and subsequently disconnected. Currently 35 minutes into the new call and lo and behold … they have no more rooms available using the Disney+ discount. What??

5 Likes

Very very small
Window and very limited number of rooms.

1 Like