WDW hotel search 41 minute wait!

Tried to do a quick room search and got this. Do I need genie + to search for room availability now. :rofl:

2 Likes

If only that meant they had fixed their website!

1 Like

New discounts dropped today so itā€™s being overwhelmed.

Tried to do a search myself just to see what these ā€œamazingā€ discounts are buuuuut yeah Iā€™m staring at the same screen. I already closed it as I donā€™t care enough to find out.

1 Like

Ah makes sense! Hopefully the deals are goodā€¦13 minutes to go.

I donā€™t understand how a site search can require an ā€˜on hold wait timeā€™? If I call in Iā€™m put on hold, if I use the website, Iā€™m put on holdā€¦ How can they consistently make the customer experience worse at every turn?!?

6 Likes

Yes

Tuesdays are an upcharge, similar to ILL

A dollar a minute.

Some folks around here are probably rather familiar with this pricing format

3 Likes

Itā€™s a max of $500 (and thatā€™s at deluxe). In the thread I started this morning there is a detailed outline.

I think it starts at $40/nt at value?

Itā€™s not fabulous at all.

Itā€™s not that greatā€¦ $100 off per night for deluxe, $40 a night for mods, and $20 for values. and naturally, certain dates and resorts are not eligible.

Iā€™m going in Aprilā€¦nothing changed. Still the same price.

What about if you are on roam? Is that extra? Is it unlimited minutes on weekends? :smiley:

call 1-900-WDW-TRIP! Our operators are waiting to tease and pweese you!

(okā€¦ that was probably a bit too far. Iā€™m sorry)

6 Likes

i was able to get it to work and zero theme park rooms available in the Contemporary?

Yeah, right, sure.

1 Like

Contempo was not an eligible resort.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t know, personally. @Randall1028 has posted and seems like he might have info tho

1 Like

Deluxe Resorts were
AKL AKV BWI GF OKW RIV SS YC

so GF made the list but not the poly or or contemporay.

That makes sense.

if youā€™re insane.

Poly and CR were recently refurbed. They arenā€™t giving away those rooms at any discount. I bet after the GF gets their refurb they will be ineligible for future discounts also.

thatā€™s still insane.

pulling in $100 less a night is better than 100% less a night from no one staying there.

I was able to save $400 each on my April reservation at POFQ on 2 rooms.
I was able to apply the change online to my existing reservations.

I saw no deluxe rooms for my dates to tempt me to spend more. Maybe I overlooked some, but YC was not available for my dates.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice saving! FQ isnā€™t usually eligible for discounts.

2 Likes