We are planning a WDW trip with 2 children (6 & 8 years old).
However, living in Montreal (Canada), they don’t speak and/or understand English.
I was wondering if the following attractions may be boring and/or misunderstood for them:
- Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Story
- Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage
- Finding Nemo - The Musical
- It’s Tough to Be a Bug!
Thanks a lot !