WDW Droid Reservation...So over it

Having the same problem. So to confirm, I should make a new account to book this and it doesn’t matter if it has no connection to me or my other reservations, tickets etc? I’m guessing this is just a name reservstion then and not linked it any way?

Correct. That’s worked for both me and @jcgoblue

1 Like

Well that worked like a charm! Thank you for the tip! This is definitely a glitch in the system.

All I needed was another account under a new e-mail. I used my own name and details, same credit card and everything. I even entered my original (old account) e-mail as the confirmation e-mail for the booking itself. I think they key here is that you shouldn’t have any linked reservations on this account?

1 Like

I’m glad it worked and the work-around works!

@stlouie I checked again and reservations are wide open. The site only shows Aug 29, 3o and 31 as completely unavailable, so I hope one of these work-arounds enables you to ge the reservation if you still want it.

1 Like

And me.

And @Mike_vndt

2 Likes

The second account was fabulous! I didn’t set it up for the dog. I did what @Mike_vndt did. So, I guess we will bring home a cute droid that can’t do anything around the house. Thanks everyone for helping me spend more money for Disney experiences!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s bizarre that this still seems to be an issue - I tried to look at reservation with my original MDE account (with other trip bookings) and I can’t even access the pages for the two attractions, let alone look for times. Going to the URL (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/shops/hollywood-studios/droid-depot/) gives me a “were working on it” error. After opening a new browser and logging in with my second MDE account, it works.

Seems like december is starting to fill up

Thank you!! This worked perfectly!!

1 Like

I have a diffcult time making any reservations for Disney using Chrome but can with Firefox…