WDW Christmas 2016

I know this is early, but we are planning a trip for early December 2016. Any idea when they will announce Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and Candlelight Processional dates? Any Christmas must-dos? Special holiday dining options? I’ve been to WDW at Christmas once, but I was so young I can barely remember it. Appreciate any tips or advice.

It seems as if the dates were announced at the end of February in 2015? For me visiting the resorts are just as much fun as any “event” although MVMCP is just plain magical!

1 Like

I agree with @PrincipalTinker about touring the resorts. It made for a great morning; we did WL and the monorail resorts, along with the Epcot resorts…its definitely a must do. WS in Epcot was also a lot of fun, we didn’t get to hear all the storytellers, but did catch a few of them, and the holiday decorations were also wonderful.

1 Like

My husband and I were there just this past December. We really enjoyed the storytellers in Epcot, and looking at all the decorations. Touring the other resorts was a nice way for us to take an afternoon break every day. The Jungle Cruise was the Jingle Cruise, which was cute. I would go back at Christmas time again, it was really nice.

1 Like

We’ll be going to WDW 12/4-12/12 and staying at WL. It’s my DW and DD5’s first trip and my first trip in over 25 years! I’m debating if I want to do MVMCP once or twice, actually leaning towards twice.

1 Like

We were able to tour Grand Floridian, Beach and Yact Club and Boardwalk at Christmas. Was great cannot say enough about the resorts. Wanted to make it to WL but not enough time. Decorations everywhere beautiful. Did Jingle Cruise and other rides have hints of holiday magic. Great time for visit. Did Minnie’s holiday dinner and not really worth the money

2 Likes

@snelvis Thanks for the tip about Minnie’s Holiday Dinner. Sounds like we should definitely make time to tour the Epcot and monorail resorts.